The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Very Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

Lloyd

"I'll Get You My Pretty!"

M9, 35 Lux asph, M8.2, 90 Cron asph:)
Another great series, Steve. I really love this one... and I can hear that witch now!!:thumbup:

Back to Seattle's Georgetown Neighborhood.

2. M9; 50mm f/1.0 w/8x ND; 1/750s @ f/3.4; ISO 80

3. M9; 50mm f/1.0 w/8x ND; 1/500s @ f/4; ISO 80

Cheers, Matt.

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
Very nice Matt. I especially like these two. The lower one is very abstract.

Lloyd

Both shots taken from the 22nd floor of the University of Washington tower.

Two Bridges

Portage Bay

M9 with the Voigtlander Nokton Asph 50mm f1.5

Really like this series, Dan. And I love your processing... has a very vintage and timeless feel to me.

RF_Licks

Dan,
Joe, congrats on the new 50 Lux Asph :D Very nice shots.
Thanks Charles, much appreciated. Its a wonderful lens :)

Joe: +3!! Really nice B & W! :thumbup:
Cheers, Matt.
Thank you Sir! :salute: Looks like you're having fun with the f/1.0? Very nicely framed on the 3rd rail shot. Nice set!

This is effing brilliant. The duck makes it for me. Always wanted the 28 Cron (although that clearly didn't take the picture - you did).
Thanks Daniel!! :salute: Coming from the landscape master himself, I'm truly honored! You definitely need to try and get your hands on the 28Cron at some point. You'll work wonders with it.

------------
Both shots taken from the 22nd floor of the University of Washington tower.
Dan, you're going wonderful stuff with that Nokton 50/1.5. Super sharp and detailed pics!

Dude163, nice color composition with the cards.

Joe :)

mAlKhamis

Lloyd, love your Guitar shot !! well composed
Steve, the motorcycle and the bicycle shots, are just awesome, excellent work my friend!!
Matt, i really liked your 2nd window shot !!, well done !!

seakayaker

Mike, nice shots, love the tree, lovely detail and color!

. . . . . the DOF, sharp focus with the soft creamy bokeh in #3 is very pleasing to the eye, nicely done!

seakayaker

Ceh, Outstanding!

Love all the items on the table that make up the photograph. My eye keeps getting drawn back to the Elephant, an odd item. Also like that there is no reflection of the photographer in the candle holder.

Nicely done . . . . .

fotoingo

Subscriber Member
Hello everyone !
I saw this thread some days ago and right now I´m reading through this long -filled with amazing pictures- thread and think I will never get to read all the 75 pages... But in time I will !

There are so many nice pictures here... Congrats to all the contributors so far !

Here are some pictures from my M8 and various lenses from Mallorca / Spain this February. I hope you enjoy them :)

Ingo

Lloyd

Hello everyone !
I saw this thread some days ago and right now I´m reading through this long -filled with amazing pictures- thread and think I will never get to read all the 75 pages... But in time I will !

There are so many nice pictures here... Congrats to all the contributors so far !

Here are some pictures from my M8 and various lenses from Mallorca / Spain this February. I hope you enjoy them :)

Ingo

Beautiful shots, Ingo. I especially love this rusted out car. Great first post. Looking forward to more. Welcome to the forum.

shtarka1

Another great series, Steve. I really love this one... and I can hear that witch now!!:thumbup:
Thanks Lloyd!:)
A couple from a brief walk today, M8 with the 35 'cron for the first, and the others with the 50 'cron:

Regards

Mike
Great Color,Views & IQQ Mike!
Have a nice day:)
There are beautiful new pictures:salute:
Stunning C!
Hello everyone !

Ingo

Superb Shooting,IQ & Set!

Lloyd

Lloyd, love your Guitar shot !! well composed
Thank you Mohammad. Much appreciated.

A couple from a brief walk today, M8 with the 35 'cron for the first, and the others with the 50 'cron:

Regards

Mike
Gorgeous shots Mike!

Ceh, Outstanding!

Love all the items on the table that make up the photograph. My eye keeps getting drawn back to the Elephant, an odd item. Also like that there is no reflection of the photographer in the candle holder.

Nicely done . . . . .
+1. My take on it exactly.

gero

I had a lunch meting in Mexico city where a new museum was just built so I killed two birds with one stone and visited the museum with the M8; was inspired by david and his trips to las vegas.

Lloyd

I had a lunch meting in Mexico city where a new museum was just built so I killed two birds with one stone and visited the museum with the M8; was inspired by david and his trips to las vegas.
Welcome back Gero. It's been a while.

What an amazing place! Great shots. Thanks for sharing.

gero

Loyd, thank you for the welcome, I have not made too many pictures this past year but I am starting to miss it too much.

ashwinrao1

I am hopelessly behind, but as usual, the thread hums on. Great shots as usual from all of this forum's superstars....

Here are a couple of recents...work has been getting me all tuckered out, so hopefully I can re-fuel soon...
'
M9 with:
MS Optics 35 mm Triplet Perar

135 APO-Telyt (like the lady in red here)

Noct f/0.95

& Crazy bokeh from the Bokeh King 35 mm f/2 IV cron, which is a bit unpredictable wide open