The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Cat and Doggie

Lili

One sees the strangest things sometimes ;)
Separate thread to avoid Rule #3 of Fight Club

e410, 40-150mm kit lens

Last edited:

kweide

According to "fighterclub". Schnuffi is a young Puppy-dog with killerinstict.

Fighting Schnuffi.
What a terrible battle a slaughter

Oh, btw: need a shave !

kevinparis

I am sure eating pandas is against some rules somewhere

meanwhile Bif is getting into photography... still very analogue... but then again he is a cow :)

The only camera/cow pun i can think of at the moment is Mutar...which are teleconvertors for Contax SLRS

fun and peace

K

Last edited:

helenhill

ok . I'll Join in this Silly Fun....
rd1 /Strange how People Walk their pets
Dlux3 / You never know who you will meet on a Bench
:)

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
all of this is way too cute! no stuffed toys (not that I don't have any, just no photos of them) but here's a rather sad looking Maggie.

jonoslack

Much More serious
This Rabbit lives on a post a mile or so from the nearest house . . in the middle of a field . . . why?

You lot are having a jolly jape . . . .but this is a serious issue:ROTFL:

by the way, sorry it's the wrong camera

Diane B

Oh, my---don't have any funny dog pics (and no cats left, sorry), just 2 of my young Standard Poodle, Molly (the old 13 yr. old SP hasn't been good enough to favor me with a pose yet LOL).

and

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
Much More serious
This Rabbit lives on a post a mile or so from the nearest house . . in the middle of a field . . . why?

-- snip --

You lot are having a jolly jape . . . .but this is a serious issue:ROTFL:

by the way, sorry it's the wrong camera
So he can see Farmer Brown coming?

jonoslack

jono

that rabbit is just too weird... just get very worried if you see people building a big wicker man :)

K
Hi Kevin
As long as it's Edward Woodward they're burning I'll be just fine
:ROTFL::)

The Rabbit, however, IS wierd. It's in the middle of a BIG field in the middle of nowhere.