The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Phase One IQ180, DF Body, 55LS, 110LS, 150LS, V-Grip and More!

ddanois

Hello,

I'm selling my Phase One IQ180 that I purchased with Capture Integration in June 2011. I've decided to utilize my Leica S2 kit as my primary MF system since I expect to be doing quite a bit of on-location shooting over the next two years and will need to rely on a bit more weatherproofing. In any event, this Phase One system has been maticulously cared for and will serve its next owner well for years to come.

IQ180 - $38,000.00
Excellent condition. As you can see from the images, this back has an extremely low shot count (currently at 508) and includes the 5 year Value Added Warranty which includes a FREE mount swap to another camera mount of your choice, such as Hasselblad. Approximately 4 years and 5 months remaining on the VAW. IQ180 + VAW lists for $48,999.00 so this is a savings of nearly $11,000.00 on the digital back alone!

Phase One DF Body - $3,000.00
Same approximate shot count as the IQ180 and is in excellent condition. Some visible oxidation on the rubber eye cup and can be replaced by new owner if needed. I'm also including the following with the DF body for no additional cost:
2 extra batteries ($80.00 value)
a Mamiya 1m Electronic Release cable ($119.00 value)
Phase One L-Bracket w/ Strap ($299.00 value)
Phase One hard rolling case

Phase One 55LS - $3,200.00
LN+ condition with clean glass. Lens hood and original box included

Phase One 110LS - $3,600.00
LN+ condition with clean glass. Lens hood and original box included

Phase One 150LS - $3,900.00
LN+ condition with clean glass. One small (approximately 2mm) scratch on bottom on lens barrel. Lens hood and original box included

Phase One V-Grip Air - $1000.00
Clean and Excellent condition. Original Box included

Please Note: I will reduce all prices by 10% if purchased as a complete package! (Total package for $47,500.00)

Payment -
US Buyers - Wire transfer preferred but will accept Paypal if PP fee is added to final sale price. All domestic sales will include insured shipping costs.

International Buyers - Will consider non-US sales and shipping however, terms of sale are wire transfer only. Insured shipping will be in addition to final sale prices.

Please feel free to e-mail or PM me with any questions or alternate offers.

Thanks for looking!

Derek
[email protected]

ddanois

PRICE ADJUSTMENT:

Phase One 55LS is still available and is being reduced to $3000! (That's a 25% reduction from new for a lens with minimal use).

Phase One DF body and V-Grip combo now $3800!

Thanks for looking

Derek

ddanois

UPDATE #2

Phase One DF Body and V-Grip Air - SOLD!!!

Mint Phase One 55LS is still available and is being reduced to $2900

ddanois

Re: FS: Phase One IQ180 - Price Reduced!!!

UPDATE:

Sale pending on the 55LS Lens!

The IQ180 is still available and is being reduced to $34,999.00.

That's a savings of nearly 30% on a LN IQ180 (Only 508 shots) and includes over 4 years of Value Added Warranty.

Thanks for looking.

Derek

ddanois

Re: FS: Phase One IQ180

The IQ180 (M-Mount) is once again available for sale!

Mint condition and the shot count is still 508. 4 years on Warranty.

New Price...$29,500 net to me!

dizzyg44

I doubt you would, but it's worth a shot too ask.....

Would you mind selling the release cable and hard case by themselves?

ddanois

FS: Phase One IQ180

Thanks Joe!

I appreciate the good wishes and endorsement.

As you guessed, this DB is practically new with only 508 actuations and 4 years of warranty still available.

ddanois

FS: Phase One IQ180

Final Reduction!!!

Price is now $28,000.00 net to me. This IQ180 is practically new and still has 4 years of VAW with a mount swap still available.

I have lots of positive feedback here and can provide dealer references upon request.

Thanks for looking.