The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS NEW H4X

rollei8is

I purchased this H4X NEW couple of months back by trading in a H1.

I have attempted to get this working with a Aptus 2 -10. Apparently it will not ever work, Hasselblad tried two attempts with changes in the FW. No luck.
Leaf has NO intention of resolving this issue, they are concentrating their efforts in the NEW Mamiya body and have plainly said they will not be fixing this problem. It works well with Phase one. Tested with P30+, P40+ and IQ 140, all good.

Hence I have decided to sell the body and lens, viewfinder and film back. They all come with the original boxes etc.

Price H4x------$5500.00 ( 10 clicks)

HC 80mm lens, (850 clicks) + viewfinder + Filmback (20 rolls) Price $2300.00

I will post the pictures later. I have 100% positive on e**y.

Shipping free within Lower 48, Paypal fees 1.5% + 1.5%.

Please PM me with any questions.

Thanks,

RS

rollei8is

Addendum:

Some more details-------- Body has a count of 23
---------Lens has a count of 805
---------Film Back exposure 575

Here are some pictures attached:

Last edited:
I just bought the kit today. Was able to meet Raaj in person in NYC and inspect it and am very happy with the purchase! It was all as advertised. It was good getting to know him and I would happily be a reference for anyone buying from him in the future.

Cheers,
Josh

Analog6

Josh

How are you finding the H4X? I am in the process of accessing some of my super to upgrade from my H2 to this, so any feeback would be wonderful.