The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Withdrawn: Perfect Contax G2 set

T

Tuukka Elias

Im selling my film gear due the allergy for darkroom chemicals. Im selling my lovely Contax g2 set due this. I prefer sell this as a package.

Set includes:

Contax G2 Black "Millenium set" with silver case. 1600€
-Black G2 body (exellent condition)
-28mm, 45mm and 90mm lenses with hoods and caps
-TLA 200 Flash, with external chord
-caple release
-Rare Novoflex lens holder.
-lots of spare batteries

Silver Gontax G2 body + Silver Contax G 35mm planar +pouch (These are together because body have no caps and they are a set.) 600€

Silver Contax G2 databack GD-2 150€

Silver Contax G 21mm Biogon T* with finder, original package and hard box. 650€

Everything as a set 2950€ shipped.

Both bodies are really nice condition. Both have some little marks on the bodies but nothing specific. I would rate these Excellent. Exposure counters have no leaks. Shutter times are precise and mechanics smooth.

Lenses are all clean and clear. All have been used either with hood or filter. I cant upload photos from every surface, but if needed i can mail them. Anyway, these are at really excellent condition!

All in all, this kind of complete set is really rare these days. I have loved to use it. Every one of these lenses have their unique style of rendering and drawing. I have used other body for positives and another for b&w. Novoflex holder have also been really useful for fast lens changing.

Package is situated Finland. If payed via paypal, please add 3,5% to the price.

Last edited:
T

Tuukka Elias

Price for Silver Contax G2+ 35mm lens + databack 680€

For everything else, I will pay postage and paypal fees.

T

Tuukka Elias

Sunday sale and last price for gear:

Everything as a set: €2670 shipped and paypalled, if payed via bank transfer 2620€

"Millenium set": 1550€ shipped and paypalled, if payed via bank transfer 1500€

Silver G2 with 35mm lens and data back: 640€ Shipped and paypalled, if payed via bank transfer 620€

Silver 21mm Biogon T* with finder, leather case and original package: 650€, if payed via bank transfer 630€

Last edited: