The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

CV 12/5.6, CV 50/1.5, CV 75/2.5, CV 35/1.7, CV 35/2.5

kit laughlin

Subscriber Member
All item prices are in US dollars, and INCLUDE SHIPPING to you, anywhere in the world. The higher-dollar items will include a tracking number.

I accept Paypal; my PP address is [email protected]/. I eat the PP fees.

Please, email only; same as PP email.

First person to send me the money for any item is the new owner! I will immediately refund money if more than one person sends the funds for any item.

I will entertain offers for anyone buying more than one item; lowball offers will be ignored (respectfully, of course!).

Here's the list of items for sale; I photographed all items yesterday, and links to these images appear below.

I have separated the 'monster sale' into related components; here's the CV one:

----------------
CV Ultra Wide Heliar 12/5.6, finder, LNIB, LTM with Voigtlander M-adaptor.

I have the filter holder for this lens too, if I can find it; I will throw this in if I do. This is an amazing lens on the GXR (my most-used lens on that body). Sold out on Cameraquest.

CV Ultra Wide Heliar 12:5.6, finder, M-adapt - Page 1

$699
----------------
CV 50/1.5 ASPH Nokton, with Leica coding

I don't know whose brass adapter this is, but it has been milled and coded. I do not have a box for this, but it is in perfect mechanical and optical condition, and I will pack it carefully. This lens is sold out on Stephen's site.

CV 50:1.5 ASPH Nokton, with Leica coding - Page 1

$499
-----------------
CV Color Heliar 75/2.5 LNIB with M-adapter

Notice it comes with its own finder in a cute blue bag! The build quality of these CV lenses has to be experienced to be believed: they are exquisite.

Color Heliar 75:2.5 LNIB - Page 1

$549
------------------
CV 35/1.7 ASPH Ultron with M-adapter

What a lovely normal lens; incredibly sharp and lovely OOF characteristics. No box, but mechanically and optically perfect. I will pack it well. Also sold out on Cameraquest.

CV 35:1.7 ASPH Ultron with M-adapter - Page 1

$429
------------------------------------
CV 35 f2.5 lens, LNIB, vented hood, M-mount

This was the tiniest normal lens on the GXR; it's a jewel. This is LNIB, and the hood is in the lens box, as are the papers.

CV 35 f2.5 lens, LNIB, vented hood, M-mount - Page 1

$349
---------------------
Regards to all, KL

Last edited:

kit laughlin

Subscriber Member
**Only the CV 12/5.6 (with M-Bayonet adapter from Voigtlander) and the Ultron 35/1.7 ASPH lenses are still available.

I am open to reasonable offers. Best, KL

kit laughlin

Subscriber Member
PRICE DROP

CV Ultra Wide Heliar 12/5.6, finder, LNIB, LTM with Voigtlander M-adaptor:

$649

CV 35/1.7 ASPH Ultron with M-adapter

$399

IMHO, these are two of CV's best lenses, and these are in perfect mechanical and optical condition.

Email please: [email protected]

Thanks for looking, kl

kit laughlin

Subscriber Member
Email answered; my partner will be back in the studio in ten days or so and we may be able to do a deal!

cheers, KL