The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Canon 55/1.2 24/2.0 x2 FL FD f1.2 f2

aleksanderpolo

For sale is the Canon FL 55mm F/1.2 Lens with original metal front cap and rear cap.

Lens is in good condition. Glass has no scratch, fungus, etc. There are a few of cleaning mark on front element. Aperture is snappy, open and close smoothly. There is no oil on blade. Focusing is smooth. There is a dent on the front barrel, the filter thread has been repaired so it takes filter smoothly.

Asking price $250 or best offer, pic here:
ipernity: Canon FL 55/1.2 by Polo Lam

---
For sale is the Canon FD 24mm F/2.0 Lens #1 with front and rear caps, and dedicated BW-52C hood.

Lens is in excellent condition. Glass has no scratch, fungus, etc. Aperture is snappy, open and close smoothly. There is no oil on blade. Focusing is smooth.
This is my go-to 24/2 Lens on mirrorless body, with better wide open center sharpness and contrast than Nikkor or OM 24/2

Asking price $400 or best offer, pic here:
ipernity: Canon FD 24mm F/2.0 w hood by Polo Lam

---
For sale is the Canon FD 24mm F/2.0 Lens #2 with front and rear caps.

Lens is in good condition. Glass has no scratch. But on the very edge of the front element there are a few dead fungus spot. It has no effect on image as it is on the very edge and I cannot see any difference in image quality between this and copy #1 above. Aperture is snappy, open and close smoothly. There is no oil on balde. Focusing is smooth.

Asking price $300 or best offer, pic here:
ipernity: Canon FD 24mm F/2.0 by Polo Lam

---

All price already include USPS priority shipping with signature confirmation to paypal confirmed address in US. The first “I will take it at asking price” followed by prompt payment will get the lens. Sale is final and no return.
Thanks for looking.