The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica Steel Grey M9

B

bigvalueinc

After alot of thought I have decided to sell my M9. The shutter count is 4900 and the body is the steel grey/silver model. There are a couple very light scratches on the base of the plate, as well as a very minor scratch on the top that is barely visable. Comes in the original box with initially included paperwork and accessories. Price is $4600 via PayPal. :thumbs:

:talk028:

cmace127

To the seller: These are pictures I took of the camera some months ago before I sold it. While I don't mind someone using my images, a request would be nice. Also, I am not sure if you are a commercial vendor (as there is a used electronics site with the same name) but there is a specific section for commercial vendor sales.

To potential buyers: These images were taken in March of this year. I cannot say if they accurately represent the current state of the camera but beware that they are not up to date. (Mods: If this should not be placed here please feel free to delete this comment)

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
To the seller: These are pictures I took of the camera some months ago before I sold it. While I don't mind someone using my images, a request would be nice. Also, I am not sure if you are a commercial vendor (as there is a used electronics site with the same name) but there is a specific section for commercial vendor sales.

To potential buyers: These images were taken in March of this year. I cannot say if they accurately represent the current state of the camera but beware that they are not up to date. (Mods: If this should not be placed here please feel free to delete this comment)
Thank you for bringing this up. Personally I would like to see updated images and I'm sure buyers would as well.also if you are a dealer let us know and we will move this thread. We keep private and commercial separate .