The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Gear Sale!

etrigan63

I am jumping ship to Sony and I need to fund the purchase.

Up for sale:

Nikon D700 - used professionally for several years, in great shape.
MB-D10 Grip - as above
Extra Nikon Battery
RRS L-plate for Camera + Grip
Price $1300 net to me

Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8 AF-S Nano coated version. In excellent condition and optically perfect. Super sharp copy.
Price $1300 net to me

Nikkor 70-200mm F/2.8 VR-I + Arca-Swiss foot plate. In excellent condition and optically perfect. Super sharp as well.
Price $1300 net to me

Olympus OM-D EM-5 (black) + 12-50mm kit lens + John Milich L-plate grip
I would call it Like New except I have used it for about 1000 shots.
Price $1000 net to me

Metz 58A-N1 electronic flash - used mostly as a rim light in my studio. Perfect shape. Includes adapter for Quantum battery. Have manual, box is missing.
Price $250 net to me

Nikon off-camera flash cord - like new
Price $50 net to me

Boxes and manuals for all gear except flash, flash cords, battery & grip plate.
I will post pictures later tonight.

Paypal accepted if gift option used. Will ship CONUS by USPS. Insurance or trackable carrier at buyer's discretion.

etrigan63

I forgot to mention that the OM-D E-M5 includes three extra batteries (1 OEM + 2 3rd party w/charger) and the Gordy Strap.

The D700 includes the Camdapter Strap.

etrigan63

24-70 is sold!

I am also pleased to report that i have located the boxes to all of the other parts listed. The remote flash cable is the SC-29 and I am adding a Nikon ML-3 Modulite for $75.

etrigan63

Because someone asked, I am willing to sell the OM-D separate from the lens. Prices would be $800 for body+grip+batteries and $400 for the lens (no box).

etrigan63

C'mon people! Carlos needs to order his Sony CZ 24-70! The Nikkor 70-200 is an amazing copy I wish I could use on the Sony A99 but I cannot.

Will go as low as $1100.

OMD w/lens, JM Grip and batteries is $900!

Flash + all of the goodies including the Quantum battery for $500!

All prices net to me.