The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sony NEX-5N and accessories

kuujinbo

More photos here.

Sony NEX-5N. $350 - price includes PayPal fees and US Priority shipping with insurance. Sorry, U.S. only please.

Excellent condition; original owner, bought in September 2011; not a single scratch on the body; LCD has been covered with a film protector since day 1 (photo has what looks to be a blemish, but that is an air bubble); shutter count less than 6000. This camera is one of the infamous clicking video versions. The only time I ever took video was to confirm this, so it never bothered me, since I didn't buy the camera to take video. Also saw a small number of people had problems with the sensor coming back dirty, so I never sent it in to correct the problem.

Includes:

-- Sony NEX-5N Digital Camera Body
-- Battery Charger
-- USB Cable
-- Sony OEM Battery
-- Body Cap
-- Owner's Manual
-- Original Software
-- Camera Neck Strap
-- Original Box
-- Canon FD/FL adapter - unique version without locking switch.
-- Opteka Wireless Remote Control - like new, used two or three times.
-- Two or three E mount rear caps.

Voigtlander Leica M Lens to NEX with E mount rear cap. $125 - price includes PayPal fees and US Priority shipping. Sorry, U.S. only please.

B + W 46mm Kaesemann Circular Polarizer Multi Coated Glass Filter. $50 - price includes PayPal fees and US Priority shipping. Sorry, U.S. only please.

After testing the filter in the backyard, I forgot about it, so it's basically brand new.

Pentax 110 24mm/f2.8 / Pentax 110 18mm/f2.8 $125. Price includes PayPal fees and US Priority shipping. Sorry, U.S. only please.

If you've never used one of these, they're similar to some of the toy C-MOUNT lenses you can buy on eBay. But without aperture control. The lenses were not made to cover APS-C, so they vignette and edges do smear. But because the center is extremely sharp, it makes for an interesting combination. Includes:

-- Collapsable rubber lens hood for both lenses.
-- Skylight filter for both lenses.
-- Close-up lens for both lenses.
-- Kipon Pentax 110 to Sony NEX adapter.
-- E mount rear cap for adapter.

Some photos with the 18mm:

More photos of the NEX and these two lenses here

If you would like to combine some of these item(s), please PM me. I will do some kind of small combined discount.

Also selling a couple of other lenses, which work VERY well with the NEX-5N, so if you combine one or both of these with the NEX and the Voigtlander adapter, I will drop the individual prices a bit:

-- Avenon Wide 28/3.5 LTM

-- Voigtlander Color-Skopar 21mm f/4 LTM

Last edited:

kuujinbo

Weekend bump, and prices lowered:

1. $325 - Sony NEX-5N with accessories.

2. $100 - Voigtlander Leica M Lens to NEX with E mount rear cap.

3. $40 - B + W 46mm Kaesemann Circular Polarizer

4. $100 - Pentax 110 24mm/f2.8 / Pentax 110 18mm/f2.8 set.

All items include PayPal fees and US Priority or First class shipping, and the NEX-5N includes insurance. Again, U.S. only please.

Have a merry (and safe) Xmas!

kuujinbo

The NEX is withdrawn. My son is getting this as an upgrade. :) Will be listing his E-PL 1 with extras later today.

So these are remaining:

1. $40 - B + W 46mm Kaesemann Circular Polarizer

2. $80 - Pentax 110 24mm/f2.8 and Pentax 110 18mm/f2.8 and NEX adapter set.

All items include PayPal fees and US Priority or First class shipping, and the NEX-5N includes insurance. Again, U.S. only please.