The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by 180q

1. 1

Profoto B2

Hmmm, you're right. I could have sworn that he had used the Magnum. At any rate, he's done quite a bit of testing with various reflectors (minus the Magnum). http://sophastudio.blogspot.com/search?q=b1
  2. 1

Profoto B2

SOPHA has done some testing with the Magnum reflector in comparison to others and basically finds it rather useless as far as boosting output (B1). The telezoom reflector does seem to do the trick however you'd have to be wealthy to own even one...
  3. 1

Collapsible beauty dishes.

For me, the option to add a grid is essential. Is that an available option for these "off brands"?
  4. 1

Cart/wagon to carry your gear?Any recommendation?

This one is very popular and worth every penny. The R12 seems to be the go to model but there are many to choose from. Rock-N-Roller -Chad
  5. 1

WTS Phase One Kit P65+ 645DF, 80mm, 120mm macro

Click the image.....14k.
  6. 1

WTB: Profoto Acute Ring

Looking to purchase one of these with bracket for use as a fill light with one of my AcuteB packs. Thanks, Chad
  7. 1

Sigma 50mm 1.4 Nikon mount

I'm calling this V2. It's not the art but it's the version of the 50 that has the updated smooth finish vs. the wrinkle finish of the original version. Purchased new by me though I can't find the receipt. The body has some very superficial rub marks from the bag it lives in and the hood has a...
  8. 1

New Profoto B1 500 AIR TTL

Dibs on Johhny's B1 units! -Chad
  9. 1

Sigma 15mm 2.8D EX fisheye

Really good price for a great lens. If I didn't already have one, I'd jump on it. Just used mine the other day.
  10. 1

WTB:...Profoto D1 AIR

B&H has a used kit listed. -Chad
  11. 1

Sigma 35mm F1.4

Backordered.
  12. 1

FS: Nikon D3x very low mileage, Nikkor PC-E 24/3.5, Nikkor PC-E Micro 45/2.8

I should NOT have opened this thread. I won't be able to sleep tonight now. Decisions!
  13. 1

RRS TP-243 Ground Level Tripod

Bump.
  14. 1

RRS TP-243 Ground Level Tripod

This is in excellent condition in it's carry case with allen wrench. It's $390 shipped from RRS. $300 TP-243 Ground-Level Tripod - TP-243
  15. 1

WTB: Elinchrom Maxi or HP Reflectors

I'm interested in the Maxi Spot, Maxi Lite, or the HP sports reflectors. Anyone looking to unload? I'd also be interested in a background reflector. Thanks, Chad