The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by 47th_vacuum_space

1. 4

A7 Kolari mod, Leica R 50mm Summicron

Having gotten an M9 is the reason I'm selling the A7! Thank you for the offer...
  2. 4

Thanks, Mike! Kolari's still for sale, if anyone's interested. Tomorrow it'll go on eBay as a regular auction.
  3. 4

Trying to edit the ad but can't seem to: price drop on the A7 ($1075) and Summicron ($270). These items are also on eBay, at the same prices. Thanks!
  4. 4

Re: A7 Kolari mod, Leica R 50, 90, 135 90mm, 135mm, and Kipon adapter are sold!
  5. 4

Hi there, pardon me if it's bad etiquette for a lurker to post an ad, but the rules seem to permit it. I thought this forum might be interested in this gear, as this is where I heard about the Kolari mod. I'm a regular on Rangefinder Forum, and have posted it over there, too. I've also still got...
  6. 4

WTB: Olympus Pen 42mm f/1.2

I'm in the market for one of these, user condition is fine. Email inverseroom at gmail. Thank you!
  7. 4

12mm Voigtlander finder

SOLD! Pentax-FA 43mm f/1.9 Limited SOLD! SOLD! 64gb 1st generation iPad 12mm Voigtlander finder, old version. Sells for $269 new, this one is BRAND NEW, never used. (I'm using the new, more expensive version of the finder, and this one came with the lens.) $150 shipped worldwide. email...
  8. 4

WTB: Canon 50mm f/1.2 LTM

You would likely pay dearly, however, for that one with the black aperture ring.
  9. 4

FS: Leica 75mm Summarit -M

Oh hell. Meanwhile I bought one for $200 more. Somebody should buy this, it is an amazing deal on an extraordinary lens.
  10. 4

Oly m4/3 9-18mm $500, Samsung TL500 $240

both still available!
  11. 4

Sale pending on the Samsung, Oly lens is still available!
  12. 4

Up for sale, both in excellent, nearly new, condition. Oly 9-18 for m4/3, a great zoom! But my wide-angle needs are being met by the insane Sigma 8-16 for Pentax. The Samsung is an excellent compact, and I have now bought and sold pretty much every single enthusiast compact in existence, and...
  13. 4

M2, Pen FT, Pen lenses, Coolscan 5000ED, FIKUS, more

I am withdrawing the 60/1.5 and Pen-to-m4/3 adapter. A36 filter, extension tube set, and FT body are still available.