The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by abry

1. A

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

Re: Fun with the Fuji X-E1 Untitled by adbrys, on Flickr
  2. A

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

Re: Fun with the Fuji X-E1 Woodshed [/url] Untitled by adbrys, on Flickr[/IMG]
  3. A

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

Re: Fun with the Fuji X-E1 Late lunch... [/url] Untitled by adbrys, on Flickr[/IMG]
  4. A

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

Re: Fun with the Fuji X-E1 [/url] Untitled by adbrys, on Flickr[/IMG]
  5. A

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

Re: Fun with the Fuji X-E1 I bracketed 3 film simulations, so I hope these are the right details for the one I uploaded - I think they are. Shot in Jpeg, astia film setting, standard settings in camera I think except +1 on sharpness. Otherwise straight out of camera, no sharpness added. Kit...
  6. A

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

Re: Fun with the Fuji X-E1 A walk in the woods this morning [/url] Untitled by adbrys, on Flickr[/IMG]
  7. A

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

Re: Fun with the Fuji X-E1 I got one for Christmas. [/url] Untitled by adbrys, on Flickr[/IMG]
  8. A

What's the story so far? OMD-EM5

Thank you for chipping in with this Jonoslack. That's very encouraging to hear. That Leica should produce nice subject isolation wide open I would have thought, even on a micro 4/3 sensor. Alan
  9. A

Many thanks Rafael. Slight pity about the zoom point. I have a Nikon 75-150 series E lens I like to use on the G1. I see you have one too. Anyway, I'm thinking about it. Alan
  10. A

I have seen many of your fine photos with legacy lenses. 2 questions. (1) Compared with the G1, is it any easier to obtain focus using manual focus lenses? (THe G1 as you know is awkward to get magnification and then shakes about due to the level. I assume IBIS helps with the latter. Is that...
  11. A

Photographing your Bokeh

G1 Auto-Topcor 58/1.4. One at least at 1.4. Untitled by adbrys, on Flickr Untitled by adbrys, on Flickr
  12. A

Black & White pics, show yours !!!

G1 58mm lens [/url] Untitled by adbrys, on Flickr[/IMG]
  13. A

Photographing your Bokeh

I just bought the panasonic 20mm. [/url] Untitled by adbrys, on Flickr[/IMG]
  14. A

I like the behind the curtain shot. [/url] Untitled by adbrys, on Flickr[/IMG]
  15. A

[/url] Untitled by adbrys, on Flickr[/IMG]