The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by agoglanian

1. agoglanian

Hasselblad 40mm CFE & 120mm CFI

Both lenses are still available. I am open to fair offers on either one.
  2. agoglanian

Hasselblad 40mm CFE & 120mm CFI

I'm just going to stick with my 80mm on my Hasselblad as that seems to be what my brain wants to see whenever I use my 500CM. Both lenses are in excellent used condition with some cosmetic wear on the bodies but with clean glass and no shutter issues that I've been able to determine. The...
  3. agoglanian

Anyone considered switching to shooting 100% with film?

Dust has never bothered me personally. I just like the tangible process of shooting with film.
  4. agoglanian

You are right on the money sir, it’s a silly personal dilemma on my end. Really I’m just more frustrated that it bothers me than anything else.
  5. agoglanian

I never stopped shooting film (Oh that’s a slight lie, there was a period from around 2006-2009 where I didn’t shoot any film after thinking digital was all that mattered) But as time has worn on I’ve become less and less interested in digital. It’s not so much the files or even the process...
  6. agoglanian

FS: Hasselblad X1D 4116 Field Kit

Kit has now been SOLD.
  7. agoglanian

Kit is still available. There has been a lot of interest between here and other forums. Lots of questions about splitting the kit up as well. My preference is to sell / trade it all together since that is how it was originally delivered as a Field Kit. However, I will entertain partial...
  8. agoglanian

Still available and open to offers. Will hear out suggestions but things I am actively interested in are: M10 M10-P M 246 Monochrom 90mm Elmarit-M (6bit preferred)
  9. agoglanian

I recently picked up this kit to see if it would suit my shooting style but it's ultimately just not the right tool for me personally. Everything is in fantastic condition and I would prefer to sell this as a kit. All lenses have under 800 shots on the shutter. The only packaging I have...
  10. agoglanian

FS Nikon F5 w 50mm f1.4D

Part with the lens separately? I'm using an F4 myself (though that F5 looks stunning!)
  11. agoglanian

FS: Leica M10, Black, Like new

After much deliberation over the past week I’ve decided to withdraw my M10 from sale. I am going to continue using it and putting it to work. Thank you to those who reached out to me and I’m sorry to have changed my mind. I’m sure you can all understand.
  12. agoglanian

WTB Hasselblad 60mm and 100mm CF or CFi

Great choices! Those are the two lenses I use on my Hasselblad and I love them! I'll keep my eyes peeled for you.
  13. agoglanian

FS: Leica M10, Black, Like new

I've decided to let my M10 go. I think it's a phenomenal digital M, the best Leica has produced so far, but I am just not using it enough to justify such a high end body right now. My digital needs are very minimal as I have primarily gone back to film in the past few years, to the point that...
  14. agoglanian

Leica M Monochrom (CCD) + Extras

Weekend bump!
  15. agoglanian

Leica M Monochrom (CCD) + Extras

I’m going to be sticking with film for my personal work so even though I love this Monochrom and what it produces, I am going to go ahead and release it back into the wild. I guess I really am a die-hard for film Leicas. The camera is in great working order with some wear on the edges (i.e...