The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

alistairsimmons's latest activity

• alistairsimmons
    alistairsimmons reacted to Shashin's post in the thread What F-Stop range do you use with Like Like.
    I don't have any f/1.4 or f/2.0 medium format lenses, so I tend not to use those apertures. For landscape, I am in the f/11-f/16 range...
  • alistairsimmons
    alistairsimmons replied to the thread Fun with MF images 2024.
    Sheep skull found alongside the River Dee while fishing in North Wales. Boiled, bleached, and then focus stacked with the GFX 100S.
    • Stack.jpg
  • alistairsimmons
    alistairsimmons reacted to KlausJH's post in the thread DIY projects with Like Like.
    To keep this thread alive, here is my digital XPan camera project I have recently finished. I had some leftover parts from a past...
  • alistairsimmons
    alistairsimmons replied to the thread fat pixel digital backs.
    Revived a Leaf Aptus II 5 that had been gathering dust at the university I work at. It had only ever been used with Firewire power, so...
    • 20240301 - Leaf Aptus Test - 012.JPG
    • 20240301 - Leaf Aptus Test - 036.JPG