The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by anGy

1. A

Rumors of new XCD lenses?

What I've heard from the market responsible in my country: next XCD will be a 20-40mm zoom lens. How reliable this is ? I've no idea.
  2. A

Fun with the Hasselblad 907x

Hi Christian, I made a demo of the issue at my dealer that did replace the lens by a new one. Problem solved as there clearly was an hardware issue with my 1st copy. Your lens should also be replaced or repaired under warranty.
  3. A

X2D + new lenses: first impressions

Like strohscw said, but I'll quickly admit that the new, gorgeous looking, lighter, faster lenses are temping. What refrains me from switching right away is more on the bokeh IQ side of the 55mm. From the too few samples picks I saw there's maybe some ugly things going on there. I wouldn't order...
  4. A

No, with true exposure on or off, same issue, the lens can’t stand fast exposure at f4 correctly. But thanks for the idea !
  5. A

More precisely, regarding the technical issue I have with the 45p: ut underexposes at F4 and if the exposure speed is faster than 1/800s. Like if the central shutter wasn't able to cope with fast aperture when used at its wider aperture. I suppose this is not normal and that the lens needs to...
  6. A

I'm also a very happy owner of the 907x and back. I started using it with the 90mm as my dealer had a 2nd hand one in perfect condition. A joy to use and a lovely lens. I have no issue using it with the 907x even if many are saying it is easier to use the wider lenses with this setup. I now...
  7. A

FS (EUR) Leica 50mm Apo Summicron-M Black Chrome Limited Edition

Price reduction: 7950eur + transport Still new and unused.
  8. A

FS (Eur) Canon 85mm f1,2 mark II

Sold, thanks.
  9. A

FS (Eur) Canon 85mm f1,2 mark II

Hi, I'm selling my Canon 85mm f1,2 mark II lens. It has been purchased new in Nov'2017 and still is in a like new cosmetic and working condition. It is sold complete with caps, sunshade, puch, original Canon box. This is a truly legendary lens in a pristine condition. I am currently using it...