The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by archivue

1. A

MACBOOK Pro 16 GPU choice for C1 Pro ?

i went with the AMD Radeon Pro 5500M 8 Go / 32 Go RAM / 1 To SSD / i9 it looks like a good balance and you can find it in the refurb apple store... refurb + apple care + that's the best deal !
  2. A

Hasselblad CFV II 50C and LCC?

Hasselblad CFV ll 50c with rodenstock 28mm anyone ? i'd like to see how it performs !
  3. A

Hasselblad CFV II 50C and LCC?

hi, Anyone have used it with the rodenstock 28 ? My arca rm3d is sleeping... i'm using a Fuji GFX without the hassle of LCC with Pentax 35, Canon TS-e 50 and 90... and even the laowa 17(no mvt). I wish i could use again my 28 on my arca with with this back, but i'm not certain it will be...
  4. A

Capture One is no longer supporting tethered capture for Leaf Aptus from Capture One

Capture One is no longer supporting tethered capture for Leaf Aptus from Capture One 12.1 and forward. ;-(
  5. A

Suggestions For External HD with SD card port

using capture one for the transfert allowed you to edit before transfert...
  6. A

MACBOOK Pro 16 GPU choice for C1 Pro ?

i'm in the process to buy a new macbook pro 16", but i don't know what gpu to choose... i remember that at launch, C1 was slow with these machines... GPU optimisation problems... is it fixed ? there is now 4 different options : AMD Radeon Pro 5300M 4 Go GDDR6 AMD Radeon Pro 5500M 4 Go GDDR6...
  7. A

still any 4:3 ratio available in any fuji aps-c ?

I'm using a gfx 50r, and sometimes i'd love to carry a smaller camera... but, from framing i'd like one with 4/3 ratio... still any 4:3 ratio available in any fuji aps-c ?
  8. A

thoughts on architectural photography with Fujifilm GFX, image circle and lenses

i wonder why didn't you bought the kipon gfx/pentax 645 adapter instead ? i'm in the process to buy one, and i will skip the tilt... the shift only seems better (larger opening, less flare... ).
  9. A

CFV II 50c and rodenstock 28 with shift anyone ?

I wonder if someone test the CFV II 50c and rodenstock 28 with shift ? or 35 xl ?
  10. A

Fuji GFX shift lens... not in the road map again... ( 30 & 80 non pc only...)

let's hope laowa will make a 30 shift lense... i'm using 50 and 90 with great success... adding a 30 would be perfect ! laowa... laowa... ?
  11. A

Fuji GFX shift lens... not in the road map again... ( 30 & 80 non pc only...)

While i'me fond of my set up using the GFX 50r with kipon + 50 and 90 macro TS-e... i really miss a 35 PC... and i'm not alone ! i was waiting for the new Fuji road map... but i think i will have to go with a pentax or contax solution... https://www.fujifilm.com/news/n200123_03.html Fujifilm...
  12. A

Arca Swiss 75

isn't the D4 metric more universal ? only 300gr more but with metric AND free movements !
  13. A

Fuji GFX 50S/50R with 55mm Rodenstock/Sinar lens

in this focal length, the canon 50 TS-E is really really good !