The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by arionelli

1. A

X1D/907X with an Otus - canon or nikon mount

I would like to ask if anyone has compared Zeiss Otus lenses in Canon and Nikon mounts on any of the Hasselblad X cameras and noticed any differences between these versions. I am guessing there could be some in the C-mount's favour, due to its 10mm (23%) wider throat @ 54 vs 44mm. Obviously...
  2. A

Fujifilm GFX 100 body ~ SOLD

Thanks I was hoping Europe.
  3. A

Fujifilm GFX 100 body ~ SOLD

In which country are you situated, please?
  4. A

WTB: Sigma DP2 Merrill

There you go...spoilt for choice. Cheers, Mart
  5. A

WTB: Sigma DP2 Merrill

I have one on the auction site...already got bids so in fairness to those guys I can't really cancel the listing now...ends on Sunday (was I allowed to post this?) Best of luck in your search. Martin
  6. A

Mamiya RZ pro IID framing masks in wrong orientation

Ahh, the brothers have spoken ;>) I don't have a film or digital back to play with yet but I was sizing up the bits by eyeball and thought it may not even matter if the orientation is wrong (for digital) as the sensor size looks like it would probably fit either way...good news from you it...
  7. A

Mamiya RZ pro IID framing masks in wrong orientation

Revisiting the Mamiya RZ and have just acquired a Pro IID for mostly digital back use. Still awaiting the arrival of a p25 back but have the adaptor for cable free function at hand. Camera looks in excellent shape but when I revolve the back plate the framing masks cover the opposite...
  8. A

Sigma DP0 Quattro shots

One might need to win lotto to do that...I've thought of this option too. However, it may rather be deflating and positively underwhelming when you see the 33x44mm version of what your baby once did at 54x54...50mp or not, it will be a different look and feel. I think the present is speaking for...
  9. A

Sigma DP0 Quattro shots

Re: West from Spring Gully I'll take that as a recommendation then and think over it a bit more seriously... For olden times' sake: 903swc with a couple from the Gibson Desert West Aus, where I worked for 5 years...don't look at the quality folks, they're just down and dirty scans enough to...
  10. A

Sigma DP0 Quattro shots

Re: West from Spring Gully I think this a very beautiful photograph, especially because, to my eyes, it has a very NATURAL looking dynamic range for the scene, unlike the current trend to make the dark areas almost like 'daylight'. In scenes such as this you do have to squint to look in the...
  11. A

Lots of Hasselblad V, Contax 645, Phase One MF gear for sale

Contax 645 35 & 55 lenses sold, pending payment..thank you Martin
  12. A

This is an update of what I have left to sell, the remainder having been sold. Some of these items have also been put on to ebay: Contax 645 Zeiss 35mm 3.5 Distagon lens, shade, caps, pouch mint-. $850 Contax 645 Zeiss 55mm 3.5 Distagon lens, caps, pouch mint-. $850 Contax 645 rear & top...
  13. A

P20+, 'Blad 503CW with some little bits now sold, thank you
  14. A

P25+ pending sale on ebay in 2 days...everything else negotiable