The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by Bébèrt

1. Bébèrt

ttartisan 21 mm f1,5 , anyone ?

ar
  2. Bébèrt

Fun w/Digital M Images

M8 still rocks. M8 (raw) + Zeiss 35mm, 2,8 - France- Brittany
  3. Bébèrt

Fun w/Digital M Images

Green in the Ardennes M9 - VL Nokton 35mm f1,2
  4. Bébèrt

Fun w/Digital M Images

Aqua Sports with the M9 M9 + Visoflex + Televit + Telit 400mm f5.6 contraption looks like this...
  5. Bébèrt

Fun w/Digital M Images

Rue Saint Denis, Paris M9 - VL Heliar 15mm f 5,6
  6. Bébèrt

Fun w/Digital M Images

Fun at Deauville France VL Heliar 15mm f4.5
  7. Bébèrt

Fun w/Digital M Images

Paris metro :) M9 VL Heliar 15mm
  8. Bébèrt

Fun w/Digital M Images

Paris, Rush Hour. M9 - VL Colar Skoptar 28mm 3.5
  9. Bébèrt

The Nokton Thread (35 mm f/1.2, 40 mm f/1.4, 50 mm f/1.5, 35 mm f/1.4)

Nokton 35 at 1,2 in a spring landscape it a bit big and heavy but I love it
  10. Bébèrt

Voigtlander Color-Skopar 21mm f/4 P + M9

Looking forward to those samples. I'm a big fan of the older Color-Skopar 21mm which I often use on my M8 and M9. M8 and "old" 21mm
  11. Bébèrt

Show Us Your Wallpaper

My MacBook Wallpaper
  12. Bébèrt

The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

Stunning shots Lloyd. You sure know how to let your Summicron speak more than a thousand words in each image. ps. what's the yaer of birth of your Summicron 50?
  13. Bébèrt

Lovely and lively thread !!! BUT.... Would it perhaps make sense NOT to include the posted images in every comment we make so we don't get a whole webpage with the repeating photographs? Just an idea ... @ rayyan; nice shot of your son, looks good in the B&W. Landscape in Normandy, France. M9...
  14. Bébèrt

Thanks very much, yes you'll need the visoflex to use this kind of lens. visoflex III + M8 + Televit + Telyt 400
  15. Bébèrt

Playing around with my 'new' Telyt 400/5,6 combo and shooting some shots in a DSR-style-world. M8 - Telyt 400 - f5.6 - 1/2000 - handheld M8 - Telyt 400 - f5.6 - 1/1000 - handheld