The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by B L

1. B

SOLD: Factory refurbished Alpa Max incl. box and accessories almost like new (EU)

Please terminate my registration immidiately. For yourv information ,I have not used forum features for nothing. I made regular donations.. Last thing I tolerate is unwarranted personal insults because I insult nobady.
  2. B

SOLD: Factory refurbished Alpa Max incl. box and accessories almost like new (EU)

Nowhere did I say to give the lens away. I meant the camera only or bundled with a lens at a price the seller is comfortable.
  3. B

The XCD 90V isn't just Hasselblad's finest lens – it could be the finest lens we've ever tested

Those in UK will remember, R G Lewis (famous Leica shop in London, close 2015), ran weekly ads in Amateur Photographer magazine staing they sold all lenses accompanied with MTF chart. They also stated that no two lenses from same batch,same maker are same.
  4. B

As well as Alpa body with some additionals, can it be bundeled with atleast one lens to make it complete for more choice to any potential buyer? Just a thought.
  5. B

Architecture, Buildings, and Structures

Carl, try "Photo Find" in Google. It should work. Thanks.
  6. B

The Leica Picture Thread

You mean Bacardi? Anytime any place😊
  7. B

Medium Format Pets

Relaxing minimum requirement of tools used. 😜
  8. B

Medium Format Pets

I think you should reupload the one where Soup trying to befriend with a pigeon !Soon there will be no glass pane between them !
  9. B

Insurance for digital backs UK which should I use?

First, I would go with the insurance campany who insured home,car etc for better rates, but have a look here , there are many offering such service.
  10. B

May I suggest ,you make a 10 min long video actually showing Max,mounting lens(es),back and triggering to make an image.I know it s many hours work but still.... Goodluck with the sale.
  11. B

The Leica Picture Thread

West Yorkshire, village of Hanging Heaton.
  12. B

The XCD 90V isn't just Hasselblad's finest lens – it could be the finest lens we've ever tested

Its good to have sharper lenses,however, some people say "sharpness is not everything", I would say that a sharp image can be made to look sooth but not viceversa. Agree?
  13. B

The Leica Picture Thread

M9,Laowa Dreamer 12-24
  14. B

The Leica Picture Thread

Yes, when the tools are in the right hands. This flickriver stream of recents shows hundreds of Nocti F1 pictures but very few noteworthy.