The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by b&w

1. B

D800E files on old MacPro ?

Hi, I use a 2008 MacPro 8 core with 16 GB Ram for my Hasselblad H3-39 files for everdays work - fine for me ;)
  2. B

Hasselblad CMOS 50 announced

Great news! But I am afraid of the possible price tag ;)
  3. B

Tethering with older MacBook?

Hi, you can not realy say, you will use a Mac which is older than 6 months :D I am using a MacBook late 2007 with a H3-39 - good enough for work ;)
  4. B

24mm R models

the only differenz are the ROM contacts on the later models. Optical they are all the same
  5. B

Too many gear to choose from but DON"T WANT TO SELL

looking to buy some of my sold gear again ;)
  6. B

Not getting the D 400

you can bet, next week Nikon will present the D400 ;) I still use a D300, and hey, it does still everthing, what it should. Much fun!
  7. B

FS Mamiya RZ II

yes, what luck. So I have nothing to explaine to my wife :D
  8. B

WTB Leica 35-70 f2.8 Vario Elmarit

Very funny pricing...
  9. B

WTB Digital Back for Hasselblad H1 in EU

Hi, I am searching for a Digital Back for my H1. If you have one to sell, let me know ;)
  10. B

Film anyone?

oh yes - totaly dead...:D
  11. B

Will Nikon launch a 52MP D4X?

so right! The best one IMO is from Thomas J. Watson, CEO if IBM, and his 1943 statement, "I think there is a world market for maybe five computers" ähm, I have six... :D
  12. B

New Sony FF square format camera rumor!

Hmm, FF square is still 6x6 ;) If it is true, it could be worth a look.
  13. B

FS/FT Leica S1pro - D-A-CH

Bump
  14. B

Suggestion for starter cam for 14 year old god-daughter

Hi, my son starts with about 9 years with a Nikon D40x with a Nikkor 18-200. Now he is 11 and he wants more ;)
  15. B

Leica 250mm Telyt R vs 280mm APO Telyt R

if you need f2,8 - yes. A very great lense, also with the APO converters. But, expensive, big and very, very heavy