The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by BANKER1

1. B

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Matt, Whatever image makes you happy is what is important. I choose to take every response as positive (whether they are or not) and try not to infer anything into them. Greg
  2. B

Just scrolled down enough to eliminate the boat on my screen. It leaves a pretty much square image. Quite the abstract. Greg
  3. B

How about some portraits

The story is as good as the portrait. Greg
  4. B

Planes, Trains and Automobiles

Rolls Royce Spirit of Ecstasy of course!
  5. B

Visible Dust large loupe

Some time back I noticed that the exterior of the case for the Visible Dust large lighted loupe was becoming very sticky. The loupe is very handy for medium format digital backs, and I also use it for my X1D. The loupe case is a beautiful one that has a foam insert and is very well designed...
  6. B

Hasselblad X1D MkII Initial thoughts

If you have been with Hasselblad digital very long and participate in these forums, it doesn't take long to expect negative posts as a normal course of events. It just comes with the Hasselblad territory. Test the equipment and make up your own mind. I've been using the X1D for a long time...
  7. B

Hasselblad X1D II Deliveries/Delays?

My dad always said that it takes two to argue. So, I never heard my parents argue. My dad just refused to participate. This may be a good lesson here.
  8. B

Who is the Local Hasselblad Rep?

The last I heard, Gina Connor was Vice President of Sales - Americas, Hasselblad Bron, Inc., but I'm sure she could direct you to the Atlanta representative, if she still serves in that capacity.
  9. B

New Hassy on the way?

You should have tried Flextight. It was the software program used with my CFV16 and was just awful, since it was developed for their scanners (and I think still is used with them). When Phocus came out, it was easy as falling off a log. Regards, Greg
  10. B

Mamiya Dm22 in 2019?

My H3D 22 probably produces the best images of any digital camera I have ever owned. Sadly, it sits idly by as I use my X1D for most of my images. I haven't had the heart to sell my camera for pennies on the dollar, and it holds a soft spot in my heart as an old friend. I moved on to an H4D60...
  11. B

April 1 reminder

Congratulations. Since you are asking for advice, I am assuming that this is your fist child. Your life is in for a drastic change, but it is a change you will embrace with a whole lot of love. It has been a long time since we had our fist child, but one thing will always stay consistent...
  12. B

Technical Camera Images

Wow, I agreed with Fredrick about the color correction, but after seeing the latest version, I'm not sure. I think I like the original better, even though you can see a magenta cast to the entire image. It gives it more depth and presence.
  13. B

Great images. Would have liked to have seen more of the bridge in the upper right hand corner of the first photograph.
  14. B

XCD with NIKON Flash?

Same here. I have also had success with the SB-700. but my testing has been limited, too.