The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

BarbaraJ

Currently I live and work in Northern California. I shoot available light with a modified full spectrum GX9 with the kit 12-60 3.5-5.6. The kit works fine but worries about being replaced by a REALLY FAST prime, or possibly a fixed aperture, sort of fast, internal zoom.
I'm currently involved in selling all that stuff I collected during the 90's at the French Market in Marin and the rest of the time I'm talking to people with fawns in boxes, birds in boxes, furry things with big tails wrapped in jackets, lost squirrels under car seats, and last week, a sick vulture hiding under the truck.
A refugee from DPReview, which I found kind of intimidating, I like the look and feel of this place.
Birthday
August 30
Occupation
Wildlife Intakes

Signature

Lumix GX9 with kit 12-60 full spectrum modified

Trophies

1. 2

Somebody likes you

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  2. 1

First message

Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.