The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by Bigkidneys

1. Bigkidneys

Olympus Black OM-D with extras... $760

Bought this a few weeks back off another forum and decided to sell all my gear due to a pushed up deployment as I hate having toys laying around for months that I can't use. Excellent condition, no marks or scratches. Screen cover on since day one. Comes with 3 extra generic batteries with a...
  2. Bigkidneys

FS: Olympus OM-D Black Body: $780

I have a Black Olymous OM-D body in great condition I bought off another member here recently and have decided I really don't need it. It's in excellent condition with an anti fingerprint LCD protector and extra generic battery I just ordered but no longer need obviously. No manual as well but...
  3. Bigkidneys

Thoughts on the 18-55 lens?

Took a few today with the XE1 and 18-55 in a low lit museum. Pretty good OIS with this lens. All are SOOC with some having the shadows raised due to me neglecting to put the EC back to 0.
  4. Bigkidneys

WTB: Fuji XE1 Kit with 18-55 and 35

Looking for the above. Have an OM-D with grip, 25, 45, 14, and FL-600R flash I am selling or will trade towards it.
  5. Bigkidneys

BLACK Olympus OM-D / 45mm 1.8 / 75mm 1.8

Thanks again Tony!
  6. Bigkidneys

FS: Fuji X-Pro-1 Body & Grip, 35, 60, EF-X20

Sold! Thanks Jasman!
  7. Bigkidneys

Will do $1100 net to me for the body.
  8. Bigkidneys

60 macro has been sold. Thanks again Kit!
  9. Bigkidneys

I can do $1125 net shipped in conus for the body, grip, and accessories. Pretty sure the 60 macro is taken.
  10. Bigkidneys

Knocking price of Body, grip, accessories with 60 Macro for $1700 net to me shipped in Conus.
  11. Bigkidneys

Flash and 35/1.4 have even sold.
  12. Bigkidneys

Sorry guys, been away for a whole. Flash has been sold. Everything else is still avaikable