The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by Bildifokus

1. Bildifokus

Fun with Nikon Images 2021

Getting ready for track season. D810 | AF-S 85/1,4G
  2. Bildifokus

Fun with Nikon Images 2021

Porsche 991.2 GT3 Nikon D810 | AF-S 50/1.4G @ f1.8 My first post in the updated forum. 😃
  3. Bildifokus

Fun with Nikon Images

Fun day in the Swedish countryside, Porsche 718 Cayman GT4. Nikon D810, AF-S 85/1,4 G.
  4. Bildifokus

Color printing with MacOS Sierra

I also had this problem. When I printed through Photoshop CC it worked fine, but when I used Lightroom CC the colors was washed out. I could not understand why and then I saw this tip and now it works perfect. Thank you for the tip Jacob! :thumbs:
  5. Bildifokus

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Speaker from the Swedish loudspeaker company Marten and the model is called Mingus Quintet.
  6. Bildifokus

Fun with Nikon Images

El Lago de las Tortugas in the foreground with the La Concha mountain as a backdrop. This is a view you can experience in Nueva Andalucia, Spain.
  7. Bildifokus

Hasselblad H4D-50 | HC 100/2,2
  8. Bildifokus

Thank you Pramote! I hope I'm back! :)
  9. Bildifokus

Hasselblad H4D-50 | HC 100/2,2
  10. Bildifokus

Fun with Nikon Images

Walking the path of love! Nikon D810 | AF-S 85/1,4G | 1/640s @ f1,6 | iso 64
  11. Bildifokus

Fun with Nikon Images

This weekends wedding shoot at the beach in Ystad, Sweden. Nikon D810 | AF-S 85/1,4G | f2,5 @ 1/1000s | iso 64
  12. Bildifokus

Fun with Nikon Images

My new headphones, Sonus Faber PRYMA.
  13. Bildifokus

Opinions Needed: Nikon D810 or Pentax 645Z

This is a difficult question that probably can be answerd in any direction depending on who answers. :) I would ask myself some questions. Am I asking this question from the paying customers view or is it from my on creative view? I'm quite sure that the majority of your paying customer is...
  14. Bildifokus

Fun with Nikon Images

Wedding dinner.
  15. Bildifokus

Fun with Nikon Images

Graduation, happy feelings! Nikon D810 | AF-S 85/1.4 G | f 1.8 @ 1/640s