The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by BishopB

1. B

Fun with the Leica M Monochrom

Excellent work, Ashwin...
  2. B

Fun w/Digital M Images

A nice casual breakfast with my wife and a drink of Dragon's Brew (Mocha) for her. The barista was amazing and when asked about this dragon he simply said "I am here 40 hours a week...I have a lot of time to practice." Enjoy your weekend!
  3. B

Fun w/Digital M Images

Mike -- this image has a real glow to it...Leica glow or?? Sorry, I couldn't resist...:) Seriously, beautiful light though.
  4. B

Fun w/Digital M Images

Great work, Erik!
  5. B

Fun w/Digital M Images

Thanks, Mike...much appreciated! Matt & CED -- appreciate your comments as well!
  6. B

Fun w/Digital M Images

Thanks, Lloyd!
  7. B

Fun w/Digital M Images

Simply a beautiful image...thanks for posting this, Woody!
  8. B

M Monochrom . . . . it's not a review folks

Beautiful images, Jono!
  9. B

Fun w/Digital M Images

It has been awhile since I have posted anything primarily as I have been without a lens. So, up and running again and noticing that the posts here are as good as ever. Yesterday, I put the 50mm Summicron to use as my daughter played hopscotch...looking forward to posting more in the future.
  10. B

Fun with Nikon Images

Thanks all for your comments on my last post. Here is a shot of the same spot roughly 30 minutes earlier. Appreciate your comments and thoughts on the two...
  11. B

Positive Feedback

Thanks, Geno! For everyone else...Geno also communicated well and quickly took care of the payment for this transaction. I recommend Geno and would complete this or another transaction with Geno again. Bishop
  12. B

Fun with Nikon Images

Uh, oh...Hoping you don't get found out! :) Thanks too for your comment on my image...much appreciated!
  13. B

Fun with Nikon Images

Yikes, but beautiful!
  14. B

Fun with Nikon Images

Hi all...been running around a bit with little time for posting. Here is an image from last week...
  15. B

The Very Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

Beautiful work, Geno! Am glad to see your posts already and that you seem to be getting along so well with the M9...look for my posts in the Nikon forum from time to time. All the best -- Bishop