The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by brianb032

1. B

Sony RX1

I'm pretty sure there is a 200 transaction and $20,000 limit per year before they do. The amount may be different, but its somewhere around that ballpark.
  2. B

Olympus OMD EM5 and lenses

PM'ed
  3. B

FS: Olympus E-P3 Body and Panasonic G1 Body

Update. E-P3 has been sold.
  4. B

FS: Olympus E-P3 Body and Panasonic G1 Body

Selling a couple items. Please send me a PM if you're interested or have any questions about any of the items listed. 1. SOLD - Olympus E-P3 Body-Only for $329 shipped and paypaled in the United States. The package comes with the E-P3 black body, 2 batteries, charger, detachable grip...
  5. B

FS:LNIB Olympus 45mm f/1.8 w/ Warranty

Selling an Olympus 45mm LNIB for $329 shipped in the CONUS. Comes with the lens (untouched), warranty card, original box, and manual. I just purchased it recently so it's covered by the original manufacturer warranty which lasts from now until next year, and also a Visa Signature warranty that...
  6. B

Who's been to Turkey? Should I bring full tripod or a GorillaPod?

I've been to Turkey several times and before I planned my first trip there I actually ran across the same dilemma as you. In the end I took a gorilla-pod-like device for use with my GH1, but I remember using it no more than half a dozen times within a span of 2 months. I prefer to travel only...
  7. B

GF3 startup time?

Noob mode. :D That's what I switch it to before I hand the camera over to a friend or relative.
  8. B

FS(US): Olympus OM-D Black Body Only

I'm selling a black Olympus OM-D E-M5 body-only for $892 shipped and paypaled in the CONUS. The body is in overall excellent condition aside from a 0.20cm paper-thin sized scuff underneath the 'S' in 'OLYMPUS'. The LCD was always protected with a screen protector too. Reason for selling...
  9. B

CONUS...

I only said it was expensive for signature service. Priority is always cheap, but I find a lot of intl. buyers unwilling to pay for the additional funds for express service; which comes with a signature, I believe.
  10. B

CONUS...

Probably due to security, the extra expenses, and added hassle. When I do sell overseas, I find it nearly impossible to pay for a signature-confirmed overseas delivery service due to exorbitant additional costs. The signature would, to a certain extent, protect me in the event that the buyer...
  11. B

FS(US): Panasonic GF3 Body - Like-new

I'm selling a black Panasonic GF3 body in like-new condition for $149 shipped and paypaled in the CONUS. It includes all the originally packaged accessories; battery, charger, neckstrap, manuals, CDs, USB cable, etc. Please click on the thumbnails below for larger photos. Don't hesitate to...
  12. B

FS(US): Panasonic LEICA DG SUMMILUX 25mm F1.4

For sale is a Panasonic LEICA DG SUMMILUX 25mm F1.4 for $495 shipped and paypaled in the CONUS. Please PM me if you're interested. Includes -the Panasonic Leica 25mm lens -front and rear lens caps -lens hood -lens pouch -original box -copy of receipt (I recently bought it, so the lens will...