The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by bugsbugs

1. B

Bruno, Can you see my message? Would you please call me if you have arrived HK? Have been...

Bruno, Can you see my message? Would you please call me if you have arrived HK? Have been waiting your call for 3 days already
  2. B

Fun w/Digital M Images

My photos by M9 + 35/2 6 elements
  3. B

Does a Thumbs Up really help?

It's is really useful for me. Mine has the hotshoe on top too so I can still use VF.
  4. B

What tecniques do you use to focus alt. MF glass on the NEX 7?

I am using NEX5 with a NEX-M adaptor which also has the macro function. It's works great with my Leica lens which convert my 35/2 from 0.7m min focus to 0.2m. I tried to attach some sample here, first one is the normal min focus distance, and the 2nd one activated the macro function. Focus...
  5. B

FS - Leica 35mm Summicron 35/2 6 elements, excellent++ condition

Yes, this is v3, someone like it more than v4.
  6. B

FS - Leica 35mm Summicron 35/2 6 elements, excellent++ condition

Leica 35mm Summicron 35/2 6 elements, excellent++ condition Made in Canada Clean glasses, no scratches, fungus, haze etc. Aperture & focus ring very smooth Very very minor sign of use, body only has a few pin size paint loss, hard to find this version with this condition Come with: Original...
  7. B

Canon 50mm f/1.4 LTM - User condition

Sold. thx.
  8. B

Price reduction $210 including paypal & shipping
  9. B

Fujifilm X100 99% new with accessories

Sold.. Thx a lot for all of your interests.
  10. B

Reserved, thx.
  11. B

A free Manfrotto Nano VII camera bag will be given as gift if you buy the whole set.
  12. B

SOLD :) Fujifilm X100, 99% new, in excellent condition. Just too many gears to play with and don't want it to stay inside of the de-humidity box for too long. Fujifilm X100 camera (screen protector attached) with all original accessories, 1 additional OEM battery and 8G SB card - $1230...
  13. B

Sample photos taking by this lens (last few showing different aperture from f/1/4 to f/2.8)