The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by cabbage

1. C

New Leica Heritage 50mm 1.2

Test Dave, what company are you talking about? 7Artisans or TTArtisans?
  2. C

SL2 v SL2s v M10

I have the M10 and SL2. The SL2 is fantastic and accommodates my M lenses wonderfully. I mainly use M glass on it.
  3. C

New Hasselblad Special Edition!!!

This is standard operating procedure for Leica. It will take a while before supply catches up with demand. Leica seems to make a conservative guess on demand and produce at a pleasant place (for them). See M10 sales. It took forever for the cameras to get to a point where you could just order one.
  4. C

Fuji GFX-50R Bundle Deals

At least I don't have to be sick over not picking up that "deal" on the 50R. I hate it for you and wish it was a real "deal".
  5. C

Bundle deals are gone and expected to not be honored. Bummer, I was going to order this morning. Now I’ll just wait and see what the future brings.
  6. C

I am seriously considering the Fuji now. I was going to wait for the pancake lens to come out before making my mind up but this bundle discount is incredible. I assume they are trying to capture as much of the market as possible to choke out the competition (X1D). They also have to be keeping...
  7. C

X2D Thread

Anyone wondering about the Fuji GFX 100 announcement? Specifically the size of the prototype they had on display? It was huge. Anyone think the 100MP sensor is something that may cause the X2D to bulk up?
  8. C

Fuji GFX 50R Leak

Chances we see a smaller more compact lens announced along side the rumored camera?
  9. C

Fuji GFX 50R Leak

If this camera is everything I think it will be, it will be my first Fuji and first MF camera.
  10. C

Hasselblad X1D

I would still think it is abnormal to raise prices before the backorders are fulfilled. I can't think of another manufacturer that raises the price before backorders are fulfilled besides Leica on the M10? I really wonder why Leica has raised the price besides they can. There is evidence they...
  11. C

Where is the X1D ????

February is the ship date according to MR. http://www.mirrorlessrumors.com/big-letdown-hasselblad-x1d-will-ship-february/ How many would hold off and consider the Fuji at this point seeing it would be just around the corner?