The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by calabash

1. C

WTB: Hasselblad swc

Thank everyone for kindly helping me look for the camera and having detailed explain of models. I already got one on ebay with a reasonable price.
  2. C

Thanks snapper. This is definitely a good one. But the price is a bit high. I would expect to get a 903 if the price is more than $3K.
  3. C

It depends on the year and quality. Which one do you have?
  4. C

bump. Still actively looking
  5. C

bump, still looking for it
  6. C

bump
  7. C

I am looking for a HASSELBLAD SWC with Biogon 38mm T* Any model after 1982 is considerable. Please PM me, if you have one want to sale
  8. C

Leica M-E

PM sent
  9. C

FS: Leica M8, M-E, Nikon D7100+AF-S28-70

Hiromu do you accept my offer on ME? I am selling my M6 and M50 1.4 for supporting it. If you want any one of them, we can trade.
  10. C

exc Leica M50 1.4 E46 and M6 classic with boxes and a free leather case

On sale is a self used M6 classic 0.72 in a very good condition with box. The only scratches are the ones on the two sides as shown in the images. Otherwise, it is perfect. Ask $1100 USD net to me. And a leica M50 1.4 E46 pre-A with box. It is a rared lens with very unique and fantastic Bokeh...
  11. C

Leica M6 classic 0.72

price drop 1100 USD + 3% paypal or best bit. US only
  12. C

FS: Leica M8, M-E, Nikon D7100+AF-S28-70

PM sent for ME