The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by Carterofmars

1. C

Feeler: M9-P (Chrome) brand new, unopened

Oh, if I were a rich man, yadda, da da da da da da da da da da all day long I'd yadda daddada :(
  2. C

FS (CAD) Leica M9 Black Paint

Yes... USA buyers?
  3. C

Found in Georgia- Leica M8 and three lenses

Re: Leica M8 and three lenses The guy who lost this must be combing the forums... I know I would. The chances of a fellow Leica brother finding it is practically nil, but I'd check anyway. Thanks for posting.
  4. C

WTB M9

5K USD.
  5. C

WTB M9

Seriously looking for an M9 in th 5K range. Please contact if interested.
  6. C

FS: Leica M9 New

The real story: After leaving the office last night with a couple of the guys, and after a few too many, I found myself in the local camera shop fondling a beautiful, voluptuous M9 . An hour later, I was caught sneaking my newly acquired M9 into the house by the wife. Seven and a half rounds...
  7. C

FS: Leica M9 New

I'm planning an equipment sell off soon for my M9 purchase. I think the Steel Grey is really nice although black is beautiful.
  8. C

WTB Mamiya 7II w/43mm lens

I have a Mint Mamiya 7II with a 50mm lens in same condition. PM me.
  9. C

FS - M3 Kit

May I ask how she got the ding?
  10. C

FS: Leica M6 black with MP finder $1295

$1395 if I have to take photos of it. I've been buying and selling online for over 15yr's and I've never seen that. Good luck with the sale and all but not sure that was a great idea.
  11. C

Nikonos-V Underwater Kit

299.00. If no takers then it goes on ebay.
  12. C

Nikonos-V Underwater Kit

bump.
  13. C

Nikonos-V Underwater Kit

More pictures to follow tonight.
  14. C

Nikonos-V Underwater Kit

Selling this kit. Totally working and in very nice condition. Asking 350.00 net. PayPal payments only. I have a 600+ 100% positive feedback on e-Bay. PM for e-Bay ID. Thanks.