The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by cdnguyen

1. C

Leica Tri-Elmar 28 35 50 Version 2

sent you pm
  2. C

FS: Leica 40mm f2 Summicron

Up for sale is my Leica 40mm Summicron C in excellent condition. Focusing ring turns smoothly, click stop clicks firmly , glass is perfect with no scratches or fungus. This 40mm lens renders similar quality and looks to the old 35mm summicron f2 non-asph. I'm asking $675 plus shipping costs to...
  3. C

FS: Sony RX10 camera - like new

I'm selling my Sony RX10 camera with 300+ shots. It functions perfectly and looks like new with no dings , dents or scratches. The camera comes with original box, one battery, manual and charger . I'm asking $375 plus shipping costs . Paypal please add 3% to the total. I only ship within...
  4. C

Leica T pics

Enclosed are some Leica T pics from the Black hawk / Central city area Colorado. Enjoy!
  5. C

FS: Leica 40mm Summicron f2 lens - for M mount

Up for sale is my Leica 40mm f2 Summicron lens in exc condition . It comes with a rear Leica cap . Glass is in perfect condition with no scratches or haze. Lens barrel has no dings , dents or scratches. I'm asking $650 or best offer. I can take check or paypal (3% surcharges) . Shipping to...
  6. C

FS: Metz 40MZ-2 flash with SCA 3503 for Leica M and R

I have a dual flash Metz 40MZ-2 with SCA 2503 shoe mount for Leica. The flash is in good condition with no dings or dents . I'm asking $125 plus shipping . I can take Paypal with no fees ,check or money order.
  7. C

FS: Zeiss ZF2 50mm f1.4 lens for Nikon

Up for sale is my Zeiss 50mm f1.4 lens ZF2 with electronic contacts so you can use with your Nikon cameras at all modes
  8. C

FS: Zeiss ZF2 50mm f1.4 lens for Nikon

Up for sale is my Zeiss 50mm f1.4 lens ZF2 with electronic contacts so you can use with your Nikon cameras at all modes. The lens is in perfect condition with no dings, dents or scratches. It comes with original box and caps. I'm asking $450 or best offer plus shipping . I can take paypal with...
  9. C

FS: Sony RX10 (version I) complete with box and accs

Up for sale is my Sony RX10 (I) complete with box and accs. The camera functions perfectly with no dings , dents or scratches on body or glass. It was $950 new and will sell it for $475 plus shipping or best offer. This version gets excellent review from various photo web sites. I can take...
  10. C

Leica M 135mm f2.8 Elmarit - nice condition

Up for sale is my leica M 135mm f2.8 elmarit in excellent condition. It has been well-cared for by me. The glass is perfect, few tiny marks here and there the lens and that's it. it comes with tamron front cap and no rear cap. I'm looking to get $425 plus shipping. I can take paypal(3%) , check...
  11. C

90mm Summicron R Leica Lens

Can you post pics side of the lens.. Distance scale?