The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by cerett

1. C

Question on Focus Stacking Auto Mode Fuji GFX100

Very informative thread. But, is there some reason not to just use the manual mode for landscapes? It seems to be very straightforward. I am using a GFX100s.
  2. C

FS: Gitzo G1548 carbon fiber tripod and Really Right Stuff BH-55 Ball Head

Price reduced to $220, including shipping. There will be no further reductions.
  3. C

Please note that price of tripod includes shipping.
  4. C

Please note that I would be willing to sell the ballhead for $290 and the tripod for $260 (as separate items).
  5. C

Price reduced to $550, including shipping.
  6. C

FS: Gitzo G1548 carbon fiber tripod and Really Right Stuff BH-55 Ball Head with lever release clamp. Both are in excellent condition. Ball head includes RRS cover. Both are to be sold together. $625, including shipping and PayPal fee. PayPal and CONUS only.
  7. C

BEWARE-Gremlins are no longer lurking with new body-BH body was the problem

Very interesting observation. I have also noticed this reliance on manufacturers packing on all products, including very expensive ones (GFX100s). Nothing has arrived damaged thus far. It is against the law not to charge sale tax. If a dealer is doing this, they are actually paying the tax for...
  8. C

Hasselblad BCH-2 battery charger for H system

For Sale: Hasselblad BCH-2 battery charger for H system batteries. I have two of these available, both in excellent condition. $60 each, including shipping. CONUS and PayPal only.
  9. C

Really Right Stuff L Plate for H System

I have two Really Right Stuff "L" Plates for the Hasselblad H System cameras. Fits all H system cameras very nicely. In excellent condition. Will sell separately. $55.00 each, including shipping. Conus and PayPal only.
  10. C

Merry Christmas

It was a move I learned watching matadors at bullfights. Seriously, a group of us saw this guy come out of the herd and could not believe it. Several of us almost simultaneously said that this was our next Christmas card.
  11. C

Merry Christmas

One of my favorite images from Yellowstone, NP. The very best to everyone in the GetDPI family!
  12. C

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Hi Joe, Always fun to read your posts and I hope the year has been good to you and your family. I do want to ask you what "jiggery pokery" means. Is that some kind of Southern jargon? Have a great Thanksgiving! Marty
  13. C

Fun With Sony Cameras

Taken from Top of the Rock, NYC. In the past, found out the hard way that they don't allow conventional tripods. Got smart and placed a small tripod on one of the concrete piers between the fencing on the upper level. A7rlll, 16-35 Gm. ATTACH=CONFIG]145413[/ATTACH]