The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by Christopher

1. C

Diglloyd short video on GFX100II, issues etc.

There must be a huge issue with alle GFX cameras, as all people have problems producing unsharp images. Am I glad that all my off my GFX system is only a backup to my IQ4. 🤣
  2. C

6500 USD for a mere tilt upgrade. C'mon.

Honestly the price is a joke. However, pretty normal for Phase One nowerdays. Im just glad I never switched to that money wasting product line and stuck to my Arca Swiss gear.
  3. C

Anyone ordered the GFX-Phase1 smart adpater from Kipon?

I have the adapter and love it. It makes lens selection much easier. No need to carry the same lens twice. It works on every Phase/Schneider lens I have, that’s all of them. Auto focus would be great, but that would never work. The motor is to different.
  4. C

Free agent. X2D vs GFX

GFX, just more flexible. Colors can easily be profiled. And don’t let me start on H pricing.
  5. C

Phase One IQ4 Remote Launches via Cascable

Honestly for such a long wait, it’s a disappointed. Don’t need to say more.
  6. C

Official Alpa X shutter prices

Still love their marketing slogan. 🤣
  7. C

Official Alpa X shutter prices

I still think it’s really expensive and makes only sense if you need the shutter. It will be pretty much useless weight once a GS comes along. Also true, if you need a shutter now, there is no better option.
  8. C

Phase 4150 double exposure vs. Fuji 100s single exposure shadow recovery

For me Frame averaging is one of the bist tools phase one released in the last few years. Sure it can be done with any camera in post, however, that is super boring and isn’t fun while shooting or editing 🤣 It’S so useful for so many thing, from just removing people from the shot to getting such...
  9. C

What's Hasselblad Been Up To?

Yeah but why would you ever select lossy compression. It’s not so complicated to not select it. 🤣
  10. C

@PSS Sorry, but the current 50MP chip doesn’t care about 14/16 but as it’s not even close in Recording 16bit. No matter which company uses it. As you said it’s all personal. I don’t see anything special in the H color. It’s the same compared to my P1/GFX/Leica/Nikon Files, however, I do spent...
  11. C

Got my GFX100s today.

@algrove check Jim kassons tests and you will know the answer. ☺️
  12. C

Enhance works and does a good job, i would say as good as AI Giga and co. However, once you see actually a real 400MP file it’s quite different. Its true, however, that you will need to print quite large to see the difference.
  13. C

GFX 100 re PDAF banding - now fixed.

I don’t think it was a big problem. However, it still was there, which it shouldn’t have been as it was created by Fuji firmware.
  14. C

Any problems with GFX zoom lenses on your 100MP camera?

Just as a note, it falls so apart, that it still is better than Rodenstocks 23mm.... on a IQ4150. 🤣