The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by cmace127

1. C

Positive Feedback

Buyer: Me Seller: ddanois I had an excellent transaction with Derek. The item was in perfect condition and it shipped very quickly. Thanks!
  2. C

Positive Feedback

Buyer: Me Seller: ddanois I had an excellent transaction with Derek. The item was in perfect condition and it shipped very quickly. Thanks!
  3. C

Possible to use tilt on the new M?

With the option of live view, the M 240 opens up quite a few possibilities. I am interested in experimenting with tilt on my M but I am not too sure where to start so your advice would be appreciated. I am looking at long telephoto so the CanNikon T/S lenses aren't really suitable. Ruling out...
  4. C

WTB: Hasselblad xpan

Popflash has one for sale in their pre-owned department.
  5. C

A mistake on B&H? Which lens is pictured here?

Ah that makes more sense. I was a little confused at first but that clears it up. Thanks!
  6. C

A mistake on B&H? Which lens is pictured here?

The description says its the 50mm Summilux ASPH but the 50 'lux doesn't look like this. The picture looks more like a 50mm Summicron but with a 1.4 aperture. Any ideas? I'm guessing this is a mistake but I can't imagine why B&H would photoshop the two together? Leica Normal 50mm f/1.4 Summilux...
  7. C

FT: 50 Summilux ASPH for 35 Summilux ASPH

Hello, I am looking to trade my 50mm Summilux ASPH (Chrome) for your 35mm Summilux ASPH. I would prefer the FLE version but I am open to either. Obviously cash would be added as necessary depending on which version of the 35 and its condition. About my lens: I am the original owner, bought...
  8. C

A short series from on the Red Sea

These are some great shots! It looks like you're really getting the most out of the Monochrome files. Keep up the good work!
  9. C

WTB: 49mm Filters

Hi, I need to consolidate my collection of filters and so I would like to move to one thread size and use step up rings. Let me know what filters you have in 49mm (preferably B+W or similar brand). I am looking for circular polarizing filters, ND and colored filters for black and white. I am...
  10. C

Time for another Print Swap

I'd like to join if possible! Will email you Durr.
  11. C

Reading forums on smartphones - Tapatalk

Bumping this up so hopefully it gets seen!
  12. C

WTB: Canon 24mm f/2.8 IS USM

Looking for a good condition Canon 24mm f/2.8 IS USM. PM me if you have one you'd like to sell. Please let me know your asking price and the condition of the lens. Thanks
  13. C

Positive Feedback

Transaction with: jstaben Jon and I traded lens (plus some cash involved). He was an absolute please to deal with, he shipped the item quickly and described the gear accurately. Do not hesitate to deal with Jon
  14. C

FT: Zeiss ZM 28mm Biogon for Fuji X100

Bumping this up. Also going to add that if anyone wants to purchase the lens, my asking price is $750 plus shipping and paypal.
  15. C

FS: Leica Steel Grey M9

To the seller: These are pictures I took of the camera some months ago before I sold it. While I don't mind someone using my images, a request would be nice. Also, I am not sure if you are a commercial vendor (as there is a used electronics site with the same name) but there is a specific...