The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by coulombic

1. C

Leaf Aptus-II 12 + lenses.

Bump, price updates below. I feel as if these prices are pretty darn good, but if anyone is in need of any of these lenses (or a Leaf Aptus-II 12), I'd be happy to negotiate further, and or package-deals.
  2. C

Bump, anyone? I'm open to offers. All equipment works with Mamiya 645.
  3. C

Hi all! Due to recent financial hardships, I need to liquidate my MF system. I have the following lenses for sale: Phase One 28mm f/4.5D. Optics are good, couple of marks on the coating, image sharpness is perfect. I removed the bezel to accommodate Lee filters. Looking for $2,700. Mamiya...
  4. C

Leaf Aptus-II 12, lenses, body, etc.

Hi there -- testing the waters for selling off my MF setup. I've incurred some significant losses as of late, and need to round up some cash. So, here goes. I'm not going to post pictures of my gear, as it's a bit beat-up. I'm a field photographer, not a studio photographer, so my gear has...
  5. C

HCam B1, and like gear.

Correction -- HCam B1 $3,500.
  6. C

HCam B1, and like gear.

I have an HCam B1 that is in need of repair. I have the prism, and a relevant light meter that I am willing to include with it for free. The camera, new, is valued at around $7,500. I'm looking to get $4,500, or best offer. I also have the Hartblei/Zeiss 40mm IF PC/TS f/4 lens. There are...
  7. C

Weird dust particles on the Leica sensor??

No, I did. I just don't think any of them were necessarily correct in the root of the cause. I do absolutely agree that it's something that will clean off with a wet cleaning solution, however, as I have personally experienced the same.
  8. C

Weird dust particles on the Leica sensor??

Having experienced the exact same aberration, I do not believe any of these answers are actually correct. The best way I can describe it is "ringworm around a dark spot." I don't believe it's liquid or "spittle," as my sensor is completely dry, and I do not clean it with canned air. I suspect...
  9. C

Nokia 808 images

Excellent detail and color fidelity. Regardless of the limitations of Symbian, I'm obsessed with this phone. Near the Toadstools. by coulombic, on Flickr
  10. C

Shooting candlelight with an AptusII-7

Well, if it's anything like the Aptus-II backs, you get 32 seconds, max. It's pretty clean, however. ISO 50/100 look great, 200 is fairly grainy, but the details are still crisp.
  11. C

Various lenses for sale (SK/Zeiss/Mamiya).

Bump. Anyone? Good prices on all of these fantastic lenses.
  12. C

Various lenses for sale (SK/Zeiss/Mamiya).

Schneider-Kreuznach PC-TS Makro Symmar 90mm f/4.5 Lens (Canon mount). Great condition -- incredibly sharp and distortion-free. Retails for $3,200. I'm looking for $2,800 or best offer. Zeiss 35mm PC (Perspective Control, Canon-mount). Awesome, little lens. Very sharp -- possibly the...
  13. C

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

If it weren't apparent, I seem to have a thing for intense colors. Phase One 645DF, Phase One 75-150mm f/4.5D, Leaf Aptus-II 12 Death Valley. by coulombic, on Flickr Phase One 645DF, Phase One 75-150mm f/4.5D, Leaf Aptus-II 12 Death Valley. by coulombic, on Flickr Phase One 645DF, Phase...
  14. C

830nm Modified Canon EOS 5Dc w/28-105mm.

For sale is a Canon EOS 5D modified by MaxMax to shoot 830nm IR. Produces extremely nice foliage effects, dark skies, etc. Extremely good for black and white work (not so great for the candy-colored IR). The camera itself is in fairly good condition with a few paint chips on the corners, but...
  15. C

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Very nice images, Ed. I've always wanted to shoot icebergs/glaciers.