The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by craigosh

1. C

FS - Think Tank Retrospective 7 - UK

Hardly used Think Tank Retrospective 7. Used lightly for 6 months but decided I don't like it. Includes the rain cover. Designed to look retro and 'worn in' but is in great condition. Posted in UK for £65
  2. C

FS - Canon 6d w/vertical grip - UK

Used and enjoyed Canon 6d with the genuine Canon vertical grip, two batteries, box, manuals, strap, cables, charger, some unwrapped. Has lived it's life in a camera bag from new and was more of a second body. No noticeable scratches except for some rubbing on one strap mount and some light marks...
  3. C

FS - Sony A7r w/ three batteries - uk

Much loved Sony A7r with 3 batteries and two chargers (one usb and one external) Also has strap but no manuals. Prism and shoulders have some worn paint from use. Rear screen has the protective cover and this has some light scratches on but also a little ding I've tried to show on the pics...
  4. C

Contax 35mm in Actus mount

Just seen this on Twitter - https://blog.cambo.com/2017/10/17/cambo-contax-lens/amp/ Assuming it's the 645 glass. Surely not new stock!?... Anybody want to buy a kidney? ;)
  5. C

Pentax 645 28-45mm w/ shifts on A7r

Apologies if this is in the wrong sub-forum but I thought this might be of interest to the MF users as well. I've been thinking for a while about how the P645 DA 28-45mm zoom might work on the A7r with shifts, and now with the release of the GFX if there is potentially any available movement on...
  6. C

New Cambo Actus dedicated for the Fuji GFX.

Shame you can't get infinity with the EF lenses, but there are other options. I'll drop Cambo UK a line and see what they might have on show. Hopefully Teamwork will have one.
  7. C

thoughts on architectural photography with Fujifilm GFX, image circle and lenses

I work with the Sony A7r and the 24mm ts-e on a metabones and Pentax 645 lenses on with a shift adapter. There are some quirks to the Metabones and the Canon glass but I can live with those. The Pentax glass I find is great, the 75 and 120 are a bit prone to flare, coming from the adapter, but...
  8. C

New Cambo Actus dedicated for the Fuji GFX.

I understand the Canon EF mount won't give infinity on this version!? I'm wondering what this might be like with the Pentax 645 28-45mm, will there be any movement available ?? I'm hoping that I'll be able to look at a setup like this at The Photography Show in a few weeks.
  9. C

Hasselblad X1D

I like the look of the camera but it was dissapointing to see no fps in the body, though I can see why they didn't. What would be really cool to see from them now, would be something like a flexbody or hts that can take the H lenses and have electronic control combined with movements. Assuming...
  10. C

Big Hasselblad anouncement on the 22nd.

I'm thinking a 50c based mirrorless body with a short flange focal distance. A few initial lenses for the system plus an adapter for H glass and V glass. Would like to see a compact form that would allow it to be mounted to an Actus. Adapters to take other brands glass such as Contax 645 and...
  11. C

Regenerating your dead Hasselblad H battery grips

Hobbyking have a huge range of lithium packs, european, US and Asian warehouses. I used to get my packs for RC Car racing from them and they where always great quality.
  12. C

HCam Master TS 11-24mm

When I spoke to Stefan about the click stops he told me they are at every 11.25degs so 45degs would be 4 clicks yes!?
  13. C

How does the Canon 16-35/4 work on Sony A7rII and what about other wide angles?

I'm interested in this as well. Unfortunately can't get hold of a rental lens to try. My 24mm ts-e seems to be uneven across the frame, its certainly sharper to the right and top, than the left and bottom. I don't think I noticed until I tried the Actus as I was shifting and stitching wider...
  14. C

A7r, Actus and Canon 'dumb' mount

You get a chance to try it Chris?
  15. C

A7r, Actus and Canon 'dumb' mount

Oh yeah knew I would hit the edges of the image circle. Just a bit unsure as to why the lower right is so much more clipped.