The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by danielsalemi

1. D

Positive feedback for @dawidloubser

Dawid, it was a pleasure chatting with you during this process. Always in a timely manner considering our time zone differences. Thank you for walking me through the Crypto process. I think it's a great option for transactions such as these, especially internationally. Dawid is highly...
  2. D

Positive feedback for @danielsalemi

Thanks Dawid! Happy to accommodate. Enjoy the lens.
  3. D

FS: 40mm HR W Rodenstock Digaron in Arca R mount + Arca Phase/Mamiya adapter

Lens is sold. Adapter is still available.
  4. D

FS: Arca Swiss R-Mount & calibration rings for 90mm Sironar

This is great info. Much appreciated.
  5. D

FS: Arca Swiss R-Mount & calibration rings for 90mm Sironar

Curious how many mm's of movement you can achieve with the 24 on a 33x44 sensor.
  6. D

FS: 40mm HR W Rodenstock Digaron in Arca R mount + Arca Phase/Mamiya adapter

Hi all, two things for sale. -40mm HR W Rodenstock Digaron f4 (Blue Ring) Copal 0 in Arca Swiss R mount in excellent condition - $4795 $4595 - SOLD -Arca Swiss Phase One / Mamiya adapter N standard - $325 Lens includes Rotoslide tube, viewfinder mask, viewfinder drum, magnetic cable release...
  7. D

Hello from NYC

Gladly! Do let me know what you think - www.danielsalemi.com
  8. D

Hello from NYC

Long time lurker, first time poster. By far the most knowledgeable photo community online. Looking forward to buying and selling on the gear trade page. Cheers, Dan