The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by DanielT74

1. D

Leica 75mm Summilux M - Ex++

PM sent!
  2. D

WTB: Leica Summicron-R 90mm ASPH

Not fussy about the cosmetics as long as the mechanics are top notch and the glass is reasonable.
  3. D

WTB: Sigma 120-300mm f2.8 OS for Nikon

Don't care if it's not pretty as long as it's optically and mechanically sound. Should be the last version before the Sport and happy to send to Australia. Thanks!!!!
  4. D

WTB: Leica Elmarit-R 28mm latest version - E55

I am located in Melbourne, Australia. Send me an offer please! :)
  5. D

WTB: Leica R to Alpa (reflex) adapter

To be clear, I'm after an adapter to use Leica R lenses on a Alpa reflex mount. This was manufactured by Alpa, I believe and if you have one and not using it, I'd very much like to hear from you!
  6. D

Positive Feedback

Excellent transaction with Hung (hunghang). No reservations about wholeheartedly recommending this member.
  7. D

Kern Macro Switar lenses in C mount in Excellent Condition

I know I am quite new here, but check my feedback on Pentax Forum http://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/feedback.php?u=12403 or a recent one here: http://forum.getdpi.com/forum/460457-post1570.html
  8. D

Kern Macro Switar lenses in C mount in Excellent Condition

I have two hard to find premium lenses from Kern Macro-Switar line. The lenses are both practically mint, as in no easily discernible signs of use and come with original caps, hoods and leather case. Made in Switzerland, these will work well in crop sensors with some vignetting on APS-C. Ideal...
  9. D

Leica R and M mount lenses - APO 280/4 APO 90/2 ASPH etc

Summicron ASPH now $AUS3000 nett to me (won't be reduced any further).
  10. D

The Telyt 280/4 is sold. Summicron is still available!
  11. D

The APO-Telyt is under discussion, bump for the beautiful APO-Summicron.
  12. D

Reasonable offers considered!