The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by dave massolo

1. D

Ageing photographers and the weight. Simplicate and add lightness.

Hi I think with using a tech camera with a leveling base that can sit in the tripod collar would be a more secure choice.
  2. D

Hello

Hi everyone I have been following Getdpi since 2009 I figured time to come out of the bushes. Great forum
  3. D

I installed the RRS leveler RRS TA-2u-LB on my CP 30 S4 -II seems to work pretty well with out a lot of extra weight Dave
  4. D

Tripod Leveling with Legs

Thanks Matt can’t wait to give it a try
  5. D

Hi Matt I also have a CP30-S 4II take a look at the new FLM 47GX head it is very strong for its size
  6. D

The Leica Picture Thread

Hi Vince I really enjoy your work and very inspiring thanks
  7. D

S Is For Show Us Your S2 Shots

We have watched your grand kings grow up over the years on getdpi thanks for sharing
  8. D

Leafes

Hi Stanley i totally agree with you, Rod is a great guy
  9. D

keragelv565

Hi all I received one also
  10. D

A major update!

The new site looks great. thanks
  11. D

Fun with the Leica SL (digital)

+1
  12. D

Hi Marc, I have always enjoyed and respected your comments on the form. I have a leica DMR that...

Hi Marc, I have always enjoyed and respected your comments on the form. I have a leica DMR that cannot be fixed. So I am again thinking about a back for my Hasselblad 503cw. Possibly the Cfv50c. My other thought is to buy a Leica S 006 because I like the Leica work flow. I do not photograph for...
  13. D

DMR error code 2

Just had an error code 2 on my DMR,batteries are good and cleaned all contacts. Still not working. Any thoughts would really be appreciated. Thanks in advance
  14. D

Deardorff Camera

Looking at buying a 4x5 Special Deardorff with possibly the 5x7 back. Are there any issues I should be aware of with this camera? Thanks