The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by deckitout

1. D

Fun with the Olympus E-M1

Louis I have a GH3 and waiting for the EM1 to arrive The GH3 from an ergonomic perspective is the best handling M/43 camera for me to date. I used a GX7 for a week and also liked that. The sheer amount of direct access buttons make it a joy to set up and use. My heart always says Oly but my...
  2. D

Fun with the Olympus E-M1

Some great composition in some of those shots Godfrey, you have made some ordinary subject matter look very interesting. Phil
  3. D

The Ancient GH3

When I handled the GH3 I would IMO consider it the best M43 ergonomically handling to date, it does however sway from the small size that M43 is about
  4. D

GX7 or E-M1, suddenly, it's a dilemma

I would agree. I ordered my EM1 today, The EM5 didn't suit me ergonomically. I have purchased a GX7 today to compliment the EM1, The GX7 is very a nice handling Camera indeed, lots of direct access options which suit me well.
  5. D

LX7 Images

Hi Mazor I processed in camera Raw adding color/contrast, clarity adjustment brush etc, also some selective Topaz applied. The Lx7 gave me a good raw tp play with, it has great DR at ISO 80 Phil
  6. D

LX7 Images

Newly aquired LX7, a decent step up in image quality from my LX3 and far better handling
  7. D

Fun with 4/3rds cameras/ Image Thread

Taken with a GH2 and adapted Tokina ATX100
  8. D

Fun with 4/3rds cameras/ Image Thread

Thats a great image
  9. D

new Fuji X Pro1 camera

Re: new camera As a G1 owner May I trouble you to ask what your G1 trick was? Thanks Phil
  10. D

Black & White pics, show yours !!!

thanks guys I just happened to arrive at the right time with the tide out and the angle of the sun bouncing off the sand
  11. D

Black & White pics, show yours !!!

EPL1 and 14/150 EPL1 and 14/150, processed with Nik silver efex
  12. D

Adapted Nikkor 28/105 on EPL1

Sure it's a decent lens, I also use it as a walkabout lens on the D700 as opposed to the lardy 24/70
  13. D

Adapted Nikkor 28/105 on EPL1

Finslly got a Metabones adapter so I can mount my Nikon glass on the G1 and EPL1 I picked this Lens up for about £100, it has a useful 1:2 close up ability. Image taken with a G1 and 14/45
  14. D

Fun with Panasonic 100-300

Uwe Excellent shot, really works for me Phil
  15. D

Panasonic 7-14

Leica77 Impressive strucure, it looks huge, great capture