The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by defektive

1. D

FS: Elmar and Summaron 2.8

I don't know about the lenses but they are some awsome pictures you have taken with them.
  2. D

Mamiya 645 gear

Bump
  3. D

Mamiya 645 gear

1) Mamiya 645 Pro TL camera body, ae prism finder, motor winder, hand crank, 3 x film backs with slides, hand strap and several rolls of expired film. All in excellent working order with minor signs of use. AU$300 plus shipping. 2) Mamiya Sekkor 80mm f1.9 lens for above camera. This is the...
  4. D

FS/FT: Selling Nikon D600, Nikkor lenses; Wanting Summilux R 80mm, R8

Payment pending on 180mm. Further price reductions: $420 for 50mm $230 for 20mm
  5. D

24-120 sold too. 20,50 & 180 still available.
  6. D

105mm sold. New prices: D600 - $1600 50/1.2 - $450 24-120 - $875 180 - $375 20 - $250 The items will be listed on eBay soon so you can buy them there if you prefer. Sam
  7. D

PMs replied, 105mm sold through gumtree pending payment. I've really got my heart set on an R6.2 now if you have one in good nic.
  8. D

Also considering an R6, R6.2 and R7 as potential trades.
  9. D

After only owning this kit for a few months I have decided to go entirely back to shooting film only. If you have a Summilux R 80mm and/or R8 camera body for trade I will consider it as part of a deal. All prices are in $AUD and I will post world wide from Australia (post code 7302) at cost...
  10. D

WTB: Summilux M 50mm ASPH (Aus)

I'm looking for one of these close to home (in Australia). Please pm with price and condition if you have one for sale. I also have a Nikon D600 and lenses to trade if interested. Cheers, Sam
  11. D

FS/FT Leica M mount lenses, finder and flash

Thanks for the update, I'm glad it arrived safely. The 90mm lens and 21mm finder are still available, everything else is gone.
  12. D

Leica M2 (custom), Zeiss Lenses, Gossen Light Meter, Etc.

Mark is a terrific guy to deal with and tells things as they are. Buy with confidence.
  13. D

FS/FT Leica M mount lenses, finder and flash

Flash sold, summarit and summilux withdrawn. Still open for offers for remaining items.