The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by dirojas

1. D

FS:Sigma DP2M Merrill w/filter, grip, hood and extra

I´ll take it if you are willing to ship to Chile. Will pay by paypal. Let me know. Regards, Diego
  2. D

dp2 merrill?

I would love to see some reviews of this camera soon. I really like my DP2 as well. Regards, Diego
  3. D

Sigma/Foveon picture thread...

Nice view at your office window. Wonderful shades in the picture. Here is a couple recent pictures of my DP2... Just to keep this thread alive while waiting for the Merrill series. Regards
  4. D

Wozza604, here is a link showing the DP2M operation under manual focus, it is on the video at the back of the page: Novedades Sigma CP+2012 - DSLR Magazine Looks quite workable I have to say... but I still miss the wheel for setting a distance without looking the LCD.
  5. D

@Wozza604 thank you very much, about the colors I think the DP2 sensor has a special hability to capture subtle shifts and tones. Combine that with the funky WB settings in SPP and sometimes magic just happens. All these shots have the color adjusted (tone and saturation) in photoshop...
  6. D

"15 MP Sigma DP2"

I love both the new models. I already have a DP2 and it is a wonderful camera for a small niche of photo applications, which happen to coincide to what I like to photograph... :). One caveat, where did it go the manual focusing wheel with scale?
  7. D

Ricoh GXR - Show your images

There are wonderful pictures in this thread! I look at them very interested because I have a film Leica system (M3, IIIa, ZM 25mm, 50mm Summicron and 50mm Summar) and would love to use these wonderful lenses on digital. Right now I have a Sigma DP2 which delivers beautiful color files and it is...
  8. D

bbodine9, that´s a wonderful image, I like that I can almost smell the humidity of the scene. Here are a couple more pictures of Eastern Island, I am almost addicted to the colors of this little DP2. I found Sigma Photo Pro delivers the full potential of the files but some color adjustments are...
  9. D

Thanks, it is wonderful place. This is an active volcano, by the way. The images were stitched in photoshop using the photomerge command, nothing fantsy. There is a small issue with the stich at the upper left side, where the clouds collide with the mountain at the background, but I am OK with...
  10. D

Sigma DP2, 6 frames panorama, Eastern Island