The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by docmaas

1. D

WTB MS-Optics lenses

Looking one or more compact lenses from MS-OPTICAL in Japan. Formerly had a 35mm Perar. Now looking for lenses for my Sigma fp. Mike
  2. D

Fun with the A7 and Contax N AF

Did you go through the rigamaroll to set the micro adjust? What is your camera set to for af/mf? I used the suggested settings from Fringer and everything works as he said it would. It is very easy to have the mf/af button in the wrong position. The easiest way to confirm it is not on manual...
  3. D

please tell me the name of this adapter

I think that may be the adapter but what I am really looking for is a name. I know for sure that it is an adapter for contax g to m43. thanks, Mike
  4. D

2nd try and just in case the link: http://www.getdpi.com/gallery/files/2/8/5/contax_g_m43_adapter_2.jpg thanks again! Mike
  5. D

thanks, Mike
  6. Contax G M43 Adapter 2

Contax G M43 Adapter 2

7. D

Best Tilt Shift lens for A99?

I'd have to agree as regards build quality. I have a mirex as well for sale NEX/M43 camera mount with nikon lens mount. I also have a Rokinon 14mm and 21mm Distagon for the mirex. However, the arsat adapter is in one respect much better than the mirex. The rotating adjustment for the tilt is...
  8. D

Best Tilt Shift lens for A99?

I have a tilt adapter for pentacon 6, no shift, from arsat with a sony alpha flange attached and a focus confirm chip. I shimmed it to focus to infinity on the A900 I used to own. The adapter is missing the adhesive strip with the tilt degrees on it. In addition I have the Zeiss 50mm f4...
  9. D

Sony A77 with 16-50mm $1645/$1595 shipped

Sony A77 with 16-50mm f2.8 lens. I'm asking $1645 for the camera shipped to the buyer including paypal. If you want to use Paypal friend the price will be $1595. If Insurance is desired it will be paid by the buyer. The camera is literally like new lacking only my status as a dealer. It...
  10. D

WTB:Sony RX100

Amazon.com: Sony DSC-RX100 20.2 MP Exmor CMOS Sensor Digital Camera with 3.6x Zoom: SONY: Camera & Photo
  11. D

RRS L plate for Nikon D200 Fuji S5 with grip

This is the BMBD200-L for the Nikon D200 or Fuji S5 with battery grip. Excellent shape with no scratches, chips or dents. $110 shipped OBO