The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by dogstarnyc

1. dogstarnyc

Nikon D750 Under Silent Recall

In the UK/EU they are available at Calumet (calphoto.co.uk) When Calumet folded, the UK end was bought out and re-launched pretty quickly, we still have the same stores and full online, workable e-commerce (the old e-commerce was dire if you remember). D750 is in stock and available, two other...
  2. dogstarnyc

Nikon SB 28DX Flash for Wireless

Wein do the whole shebang. Wein | B&H Photo Video Put a peanut in your DX and a sender in your hotshoe. S
  3. dogstarnyc

Nikon SB 28DX Flash for Wireless

Wein peanut slaves...?
  4. dogstarnyc

FS Canon 7 rangefinder with 50mm f0.95 dream lens

bump price lowered £1100
  5. dogstarnyc

Do Pentax users convert these for their cameras then...? S
  6. dogstarnyc

just added the price...doh!
  7. dogstarnyc

50mm f0.95

Just wanted to give everyone in the Leica forum a heads up that I've listed a Canon 7 and 50mm f0.95 lens for sale in the GETDPI Buy and Sell forum. I know its a popular lens for many users, it's not a Noctilux I know but many people like it. Best, Steve
  8. dogstarnyc

50mm f0.95

Just wanted to give everyone in the Sony forum a heads up that I've listed a Canon 7 and 50mm f0.95 lens for sale in the GETDPI Buy and Sell forum. I know its a popular lens for many users. Best, Steve
  9. dogstarnyc

Canon 50mm f0.95 lens and camera

Just wanted to give everyone in the Canon forum a heads up that I've listed a Canon 7 and 50mm f0.95 lens for sale in the GETDPI Buy and Sell forum. Best, Steve
  10. dogstarnyc

Hi all, I have for sale a lovely Canon 7 rangefinder camera complete with its original 50mm f0.95 lens.. Often called the 'dream lens' because of its characteristics and of course bokeh. Link to photos of the camera and lens here Price £1395 Some points to consider: Item located in the UK...
  11. dogstarnyc

Hi fm, Good luck selling the lens. I think you might want to checkout the prices some uk...

Hi fm, Good luck selling the lens. I think you might want to checkout the prices some uk dealers are selling this for, maybe that's why it's not sold. Wex photographic in the uk have an open box 105dc with full nikon warranty and their warranty for less than you are asking. Also check out...
  12. dogstarnyc

Fun with the D810

@Arne, Bit late replying Arne sorry, I will check out Dali's suggestion in early November as I'll be down in the south of France. Be nice if Dali could check out Holkam, but I can't see that happening..
  13. dogstarnyc

Nikkor 200mm f/2 for beauty and fashion?

Sorry Dennis, I was referring to the Sigma 150mm for VR and non VR versions, not the DC's S