The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by dseelig

1. D

Sony aq 9 mk11

Sony aq 9 mk11 3298 shutter actuations veryclean two marks on it I see just back from a clean and check from Sony I will sell for $3125 ALL FEES INKCUDED I might take a sony 90 macro in trade plus cash nothing else, is of intrest I can send pics the attach pics does not like my pics
  2. D

RAID Box -- what are using?

I have an old Pegasus R6 I tried 10 tb Iron Wolf in it, they stopped testing long before this came out it worked fine.
  3. D

Sony A1 powerhouse

I Shoot pro sports and music the advantages of using this camera with a 200-600 going into crop mode and still have 20 mp when downfield from the action and yes I have a 400 2.8 and with a 1.4 ext was my go to lens but the 200-600 changed that when I am not in a dome. For music think of this you...
  4. D

Sony lenses, A7rIII and accessories for sale. all in good to excellent conditionq

I want a a7 r111 the one with 20,000 will buy tonight [email protected]
  5. D

Chomanix, Zone VI or Technika Deardorfff

Thanks because of who I am photographing metal is not an option
  6. D

The Definitive Sony B&W Images Thread

Any one convert a a7r 111 and a 7 r1v to black and white I mean the 1000 dollar coversion so it only shoot black and white how was the low light on both cameras
  7. D

I will be shooting protraits and some western landscape, portraits will be outside . Not anticapating a lot of winter shooting. The Chamonix seems reallywell designed just dont know if I shoud just go a little cheaper to start a used zone vI is half the money. But if a pain to get it right then...
  8. D

I am new to 4 by 5 relativly. Anyone have experience with all three? Should I put out the extram money for the Chomanix? I want a field camera with wood or maybe an old Deardorff.
  9. D

WTB 4 by 5 camera up to 8 by 10 and Jobo CPP2

WTB 4 by 5 camera up to 8 by 10 and Jobo CPP2 just this simple email if you want [email protected] to show photos of your gear thanks David
  10. D

Pre-Owned Rollei 6008 Kit (Plus lenses)

how much in us funds
  11. D

Pre-Owned Rollei 6008 Kit (Plus lenses)

how much for the 180 pq?
  12. D

Rollei 150 mm lens non PQ but looks to be upgraded how do I tell?

Rollei 150 mm lens non PQ but looks to be upgraded how do I tell? It has the more modern focus ring and has no delay in the shutter firing unlike how I remember the old lenses on the 6008 I use to own. Is there a way to know for sure?
  13. D

WTB Mac Pro late 2013

No worries have a good day
  14. D

WTB Mac Pro late 2013

Yes I want a Mac Pro not a laptop
  15. D

WTB Mac Pro late 2013

I want one bought in the last two years at least 8 cores and 512 gn ssd thank David for faster response please email me [email protected] Please have Mojave on it and not Catalina thanks much David