The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by durrIII

1. D

FS: Rolleiflex 6003 SRC 1000 kit

Rollei over me again!
  2. D

FS: Leica M2 button and 50mm Summarit

Who all likas Leicas?
  3. D

FS: Rolleicord Vb TLR film camera

Any Rollei guys out there?
  4. D

FS: Rolleicord Vb TLR film camera

I am offering FS a very nice Rolleicord Vb TLR. Comes with 75mm f3.5 Xenar lens and leather case with strap. Works great. Film tested. $450 plus shipping from Mississippi, US thanks J
  5. D

FS: Leica M2 button and 50mm Summarit

I have For Sale a beautiful Leica M2 button model and a Leitz 50mm f1.5 Summarit lens. Both are in exc + condition and work. Buyer to pay shipping from Mississippi, USA $1750us for the kit
  6. D

FS: Rolleiflex 6003 SRC 1000 kit

I have for sale a nice Rolleiflex 6003 SRC 1000 film slr with 80mm f2.8 Rollei Lens, battery, charger, and extras $850 plus shipping from Mississippi
  7. D

WTB: Leica lens & accessories

I'll take a look
  8. D

I would like to see pics and more details on 35 lens. Oh and how much? Thanks
  9. D

Not real sure what that is but I will do my homework and let you know. thanks
  10. D

I just bought a Leica IIIF RD w/ST and a Leica M2 Button and now I am looking for a 35mm Leica lens plus VFs, body cap, lens caps, 39mm to M adapters, etc. If anyone has some Leica stuff, please get in touch with me. thanks J Durr Wise Mississippi
  11. D

WTB: Deardorff 5x7 Back

I just purchased a Deardorff 4x5 Special and I want to find a 5x7 back for it. Yes, it will work....... Thanks
  12. D

Chamonix 4x5 view camera

Bought a Deardorff instead......
  13. D

Chamonix 4x5 view camera

Does anybody know of a Chamonix 4x5 view camera for sale?
  14. D

FS: Fujinon XF 18-55mm Lens

***SOLD***
  15. D

FS: Fujinon XF 18-55mm Lens

One more bump....anyone?