The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by Ebe

1. Ebe

New Mat Cutting Calculator

Today I uploaded a new version of my Mat Calculator ( Kmat.exe ) and removed the 3 year old version. It is now a "Windows GUI Program" The graphical interface let me include scaled drawing of the mat-boards and art-photo area from the input data. You can see what the project will look like...
  2. Ebe

Calculator for Matting

New Link Change in hosting location: New Link http://www.kurtebertphoto.com/kmat/
  3. Ebe

Canon New Camera and Lens

Before my coffee this morning ! Nice The 4:3 aspect ratio should have been the clue.
  4. Ebe

Calculator for Matting

Today I made a small calculator for cutting mat-boards. It is small, fast, and versatile. It might meet all your matting needs. The program is free! I programed it in C++, for 32-bit windows. It runs fine on 64-bit or 32-bit, Win-7. It should run in Vista, Win-XP, Win-7, and Win-8. Link to...
  5. Ebe

Accuracy of Digital Horizon

I thought all photographers are off at least half a bubble.
  6. Ebe

Photoshop goes subscription only

PhotoLine / "http://www.pl32.com" Download and give it a try! I purchased it because it does a few things I need better than PS. I use both PS and PL32 depending on what I need to do. It does involve some retraining and lacks some of the power of PS. It cost only a fraction the money, loads a...
  7. Ebe

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Don; This is the first picture taken with the Gitzo I just purchased from you.
  8. Ebe

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Took some pictures the other day and thought this one would look good B&W. DF/80,IQ140,Silver-Efx
  9. Ebe

Positive Feedback

Seller: Symbolphoto Aka: Brendan Buyer: Ebe (me) Items: Canon 7D Canon BG-E7 Battery Grip RRS: L-Bracket for 7D with grip "Highly Recommended" Transaction was flawless, Items as described. Fast shipping, great communication, well padded. All items were in original boxes...
  10. Room #9

Room #9

11. Ebe

Positive Feedback

Seller: Don Libby Aka: Iron Creek Photography Buyer: Ebe (me) Item: Gitzo Carbon 6X GT5540LS "Highly recommended" person to buy equipment from. Transaction was flawless, Items as described. Fast shipping, great communication, and well padded. I now have a lifetime supply of green styrofoam...
  12. Ebe

Used Photo Gear Search Engine...

I purchased two items this week, from just the GetDpi Forum. Just think how fast I can empty my wallet with this search tool. Very Nice !!
  13. Ebe

No love for the IQ280 ?

Whats wrong with sand and rocks?
  14. Ebe

Phase One IQ260, IQ280, and Achromatic - 11 Things to Know

I bet Ken or Don have one before Guy
  15. Ebe

Any recommended photographic equipment insurance provider

Recommended photographic equipment insurance I have insurance for my photography equipment with: Tom C. Pickard & Company Located in Southern California, USA Web: TCP Phone: 1-800-726-3701 E-Mail: [email protected] Thankfully I've not had to make a claim! When I was looking this...