The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by erlingmm

1. E

Tilt on XT visible in metadata?

I am experimenting with the Rodenstock 40mm Tilt on the XT with a Phase One back. In Metadata I can see that it is a tilt lens, but I cannot see the amount of tilt. Was this supposed to be shown in metadata in Capture One?
  2. E

Fun with MF images 2022

I think you could pull shadows even more
  3. E

Fun with MF images 2022

Phase One IQ4 on XT with 32mm Rodenstock. This picture shows the strength of the IQ4 back, shot straight towards the sun, without blown highlights, with the double exposure function, which shows full detail in the old lighthouse, that normally would have been just a shadow. Probably dynamic...
  4. E

Fun with MF images 2022

Vemork, Norway, the real site of «Heroes in Telemark», pipelines leading down to the power plant Phase One IQ4 150 XT with 32mm Rodenstock
  5. E

Fun with MF images 2022

If you allow, one of my pictures of Mykines with similar perspective from 2019, actually taken in quite good weather, but the same cloud structure over the island - Erling
  6. E

Fun with MF images 2022

So fascinating with the almost constant cloud covering the island - Erling
  7. E

Fun with MF images 2022

Beautiful (been there). Is the second one Mykines island? - Erling
  8. E

Fun with MF images 2022

"Stairs" in steep river, for salmon to swim upstream. Vestfold, Norway. PhaseOne with XT, 32mm Rodenstock, 6 sec. averaging
  9. E

Technical Camera Images

Bitihorn, Norway, IQ4 150, XT, Rodenstock 32mm, 3 image stitch, Capture One 22
  10. E

Phase One IQ4 Remote Launches via Cascable

I normally have AF set to the back button on the XF. How will Cascable handle focusing with this setting? Will I have to set it back to default first?
  11. E

Fun with MF images 2021

Cosmic Easter: I was able to catch both the Aurora and The Milky Way in the same shot. Taken in the mountains of southern Norway, where the Aurora is rare and unpredictable, and often only shows in the horizon Phase One XF IQ4150, SK 35 f/3,5 ISO 6400 25 sec
  12. E

Phase One Feature Update 8

WiFi! https://photography.phaseone.com/resources-support/feature-updates/?fbclid=IwAR1qY21m5pN1Ol27I1W4cifOisVSDYiGuZA5R1S6HBQtaSzm6Soramaqy14
  13. E

Help with Phase One XF decision please!

I did the same, The 40-80 is heavy but optically good. I would recommend having one of the smaller primes in addition (55, 80, 110) for portability
  14. E

Next IQ4 firmware update?

I just have to say I am perfectly happy with the XF/IQ4. Maybe because I was new to the system when I bought it last year, impressed by the file quality, the averaging, and now the dual exposure. Also Profoto integration and tethering. I did not buy it on “promises”, just “as is”, anticipating...
  15. E

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

At Kistefos Museum of sculpture, outside Oslo, Norway. Sculpture by Marc Quinn «All Nature Flows Through Us» Phase One XF IQ4150, SK150 2,8 at ISO 200, 1/1000, f 3,5