The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by Etrianto

1. E

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 and A7r series lelah by hyperfocalS, on Flickr
  2. E

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 and A7r series ohohoh...you're so cruel, making me drool with envy for those contax collection. missing the "sell your kidney" expensive 21mm I guess
  3. E

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 and A7r series Collecting one by one... For my lovely a7r Still far from my wishlist My A7r by hyperfocalS, on Flickr
  4. E

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 and A7r series Classic old ways sometimes more fun old-ways by hyperfocalS, on Flickr
  5. E

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 and A7r series Bad weather...rainy season here in indonesia, at least my kids are always ready to became model :) 2-little-angel by hyperfocalS, on Flickr
  6. E

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the A7/7R Michiel...your pictures are very great & tempting, the only problem is usd 700 price tag (this one is the cheapest) for the distagon 18/4. My god....the price of legacy manual lens is getting higher and higher. Blame the a7r :)
  7. E

To Those Who Have Used C/Y 35-70 and 80-200

image by hyperfocalS, on Flickr C/y 80-200/4, no issue so far...sharp and nice 3d effect like normal zeiss :)
  8. E

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the A7/7R Very dreamy....beautifully captured
  9. E

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the A7/7R summarecon by hyperfocalS, on Flickr
  10. E

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the A7/7R Been a silent watcher for quite a while, already had the a7r for almost 2 months but never had a chance to take pics until recently So i guess it's time to share the fun now :) image by hyperfocalS, on Flickr image by hyperfocalS, on Flickr image by hyperfocalS, on...